4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I was stuck on the final boss as my character had no upgrades. With my main save right outside the boss' door I had no way to go back and get more powerful. I searched for a solution and saw others also had problems with the last fight. So, here's a trick for those that may still be stuck and for those that WILL be stuck because they were dumb like me and didn't get any upgrades.

First, practice saving twice with intervals. While my main save was right outside his door, my second save was before that point... next to the machine that sells items. If not for the second save I probably would've given up and restarted the entire game. I was looking through the items, thinking health potions would help but he'd one-shot me. So, I tried the mushrooms.

If you don't have enough gold (somehow), use google to find a save editor and give yourself gold. Buy the mushrooms. The fight has RNG, specifically the kick that leaves him unbalanced. He'll sometimes regain footing immediately, other times he'll take a turn to do so. If the second option happens, on your "free" turn pop the mushrooms, then keep using the kick option. I spent 40+ minutes trying to get good kick RNG and kept losing. With the mushrooms it took me one try.

I might leave a review for the game. Slow pacing but very hot scenes with nice progression. Kind of weird how there's two worlds, like the dev wanted two ideas in one... much prefer the Earth world. The hard fights were really fun (and frustrating). Maybe I'll play again and get upgrades.

JamieZocker

Oct 15, 2021
Im stuck after getting the reward for the mage boss, i already visited the hot spring, but the cutscene with aurora doesn't shows up, i need help

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Are the files mixed up? Why am I getting a game called wife quest when i install this game???
Screenshot_20220807-174611_JoiPlay.jpg

I'm using joiplay, i just selected

Succulence_Anniversary_EditionVer.2.5.exe
And ran it

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Maybe it's not supported on joiplay and joiplay is pulling some other file from my lib for some reason

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm using joiplay, i just selected

Succulence_Anniversary_EditionVer.2.5.exe
And ran it
That's the self-extractor file, not the game executable. As you said, JoiPlay probably tried to correct by pulling some sort of working file.
Im stuck after getting the reward for the mage boss, i already visited the hot spring, but the cutscene with aurora doesn't shows up, i need help
Did you find Aurora at all? If not, go down one screen from the women's bath and keep it up.

Reactions: JamieZocker

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me If there another choice in the train scene with mister robinson after the cosplay club asks for more funds all I see is passive approach and Im wondering if theres any other?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me If there another choice in the train scene with mister robinson after the cosplay club asks for more funds all I see is passive approach and Im wondering if theres any other?
If memory serves, there should be (if Serena meets the requirements). The default or initial choice should be a good hint as to what it is.

JamieZocker

Oct 15, 2021
That's the self-extractor file, not the game executable. As you said, JoiPlay probably tried to correct by pulling some sort of working file.

Did you find Aurora at all? If not, go down one screen from the women's bath and keep it up.
If you mean to talk with her until she leaves, then i already did that too, multiple times even, but i still dont get a cutscene when i go back to the shrine.
"- Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)" im stuck at this point, Aria does leave, but Serena doesnt comment on that and nothing more happens after this point, no cutscene with Aurora, so i cant go to the second floor and dont get access to the slums.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You have to bath with Aria multiple times in the hot springs. Not just leave after you finished bathing with her. Go there the next day, and the next day, and the next day.... until she is not in the hot springs anymore!

Reactions: JamieZocker

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
You have to bath with Aria multiple times in the hot springs. Not just leave after you finished bathing with her. Go there the next day, and the next day, and the next day.... until she is not in the hot springs anymore!
Seconded. That's all there is to it - once Aria disappears, you're set. If Serena hasn't said anything, it's not the right time yet. Could be your save's corrupted, but that's rare. Less common than confusion, anyway.

JamieZocker

Oct 15, 2021
Seconded. That's all there is to it - once Aria disappears, you're set. If Serena hasn't said anything, it's not the right time yet. Could be your save's corrupted, but that's rare. Less common than confusion, anyway.
When is the right time? I did everything in the main quest walkthrough that comes before this scene

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
Is ther anyway to disable monster based content? I want to play this game without it as im here for the exhib stuff (+ any human based stuff... slimes if thats a thing here isnt so bad just not monsters) and the monster stuff really turns me away from this game. any help would be nice! (that first orc or what ever they were scene really.. just ew i had to look away and skip through)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is ther anyway to disable monster based content? I want to play this game without it as im here for the exhib stuff (+ any human based stuff... slimes if thats a thing here isnt so bad just not monsters) and the monster stuff really turns me away from this game. any help would be nice! (that first orc or what ever they were scene really.. just ew i had to look away and skip through)
From what I remember if you do the initial part where the orcs captured you in one way you do not have to have sex with the orcs at all, though it is not exactly obvious in the game how to do it, after that then no there is from what I remember no sex with them unless you choose to do so, and no sex with other monsters either just humans.

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
How do I bit up the old man training? he keeps revealing the boobs and every time it starts all over again. I also cannot leave the training yard.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes