4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Black Suit and going commando just looks so sexy! My favorite. I think Revealing Suit is slightly over the top for slow burn.
But what do I know, it's all very enticing. Great game. Just recently caught my attention. Love it.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Black Suit and going commando just looks so sexy! My favorite. I think Revealing Suit is slightly over the top for slow burn.
But what do I know, it's all very enticing. Great game. Just recently caught my attention. Love it.
Same for me, wish RNest had gone more realistic with the later outfits, but it's an impressive first game regardless.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
afaik it was: "wear revealing suit and garter stockings."
Thanks! However, I'm stuck at a certain part of getting the revealing suit. The recollection room says I have to go to lover's park and sit on a bench alone, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any help with that?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Where can i find the fanmade remakes? I would like to try them.
Sorry, don't recall where to find that. Since it was so buggy, I did not pay anymore attention to that. Most likely you will also be stuck before you get the succubus power. Had to fiddle around a LOT to get that. And I do know how RPGM works in general...

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Thanks! However, I'm stuck at a certain part of getting the revealing suit. The recollection room says I have to go to lover's park and sit on a bench alone, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any help with that?
Wear black suit with no underwear. Talk to that guy who sits on the bench with his wife doing lewd things and after that check all benches to the left. one of it has a spark on it then. That's your bench!
Don't remember if it requires low sanity and high lust - but it's always good to have Serena edged on them :D

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
are there any cheat mods for this ?? the general cheat mod for VX ace doesnt work on this game. And if there is no cheat mod then save edits are the last option.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Wear black suit with no underwear. Talk to that guy who sits on the bench with his wife doing lewd things and after that check all benches to the left. one of it has a spark on it then. That's your bench!
Don't remember if it requires low sanity and high lust - but it's always good to have Serena edged on them :D
I tried wearing black suit, no underwear or stockings, high lust, low sanity, but it just keeps prompting the dialogue where the man points out the guy staring at the bench next to them for me. Also, no sparks on benches appear :(

Edit: I found out that you need to complete the park show first, so it worked out eventually. Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
do they talk about her underwear and her cleavage? so maybe you need to wear skirt suit and some underwear first.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Afaik no. You can enable debug mode in the games options tho - but be careful to not overdo it with settings.
Well the debug mode sucks. I made myself a little mod to make the game easier for myself. added money mod, 1 hit kill skill etc

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't knock anyone wanting to speedrun, even if I share the sentiment that the gradual opening of opportunities is the better experience.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes