4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Two quick questions:
-How do i progress the story after getting the crystal? (the first one, after the part with the orcs)
-What does being "mr Richard's slave" mean? How does it affect stuff?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Two quick questions:
-How do i progress the story after getting the crystal? (the first one, after the part with the orcs)
-What does being "mr Richard's slave" mean? How does it affect stuff?
1) This doesn't ring any bells. What's preventing you from moving forward in the maps?
2) It's a questline. It makes Mr Richards act more aggressively inside the house and switches Serena's master for the submission contract.
hi everyone, I just play this game 2 hour. And I stuck at a slum mission . Help me pls
Ditto here - what's stopping you, specifically?

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
1) This doesn't ring any bells. What's preventing you from moving forward in the maps?
The only way i could go (from what i can tell) is south of the skeleton that sells crystals, but i can't since the game tells me the fall would be too much (or something like that) and there might be another way.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The only way i could go (from what i can tell) is south of the skeleton that sells crystals, but i can't since the game tells me the fall would be too much (or something like that) and there might be another way.
The way forward in that area should be through the zappy tower to the west. (There is no need to get up on the broken bridge. If you want out, use the recall crystal from inventory.)

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
The way forward in that area should be through the zappy tower to the west. (There is no need to get up on the broken bridge. If you want out, use the recall crystal from inventory.)
I've done the tower. After that, the story stopped progressing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I've done the tower. After that, the story stopped progressing.
If you've done the tower, run the gauntlet and won the boss fight, you should head back to town. If you get stuck with the main quest, the game includes a walkthrough (TXT file).

PS If memory serves, the boss fight has a way up after it or in the area, which I think might be the "other way" in this case.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
If you've done the tower, run the gauntlet and won the boss fight, you should head back to town. If you get stuck with the main quest, the game includes a walkthrough (TXT file).

PS If memory serves, the boss fight has a way up after it or in the area, which I think might be the "other way" in this case.
I didn't notice the walkthrough, thanks!
Apparently i had to talk to Aria in the baths multiple times (i didn't even notice her there)

Reactions: makeitso

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Here's your boi back at it again with more questions ('cause he forgot to make them earlier).
-How do i make the topless photoshoot? I've tried for ages, but can never make it happen.
-Where's the janitor key that he lost? Does it give acces to the "secluded place?
-How do i stop the hobo from running away in the morning? And is there something more to the three hobos in the construction site?
[P.S: if somebody has a guide for side events, it would be much appreciated]

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
help i got stuck with the bad ending of the science club i do
Reload a save. You'll need to improve Serena's stats for her to survive the mindbreaking. High Lust capacity comes to mind, same with being more powerful when Exposed, but the latter is speculation. You're never stuck, there's no "walking dead" state in this game, fortunately.
Here's your boi back at it again with more questions ('cause he forgot to make them earlier).
-How do i make the topless photoshoot? I've tried for ages, but can never make it happen.
-Where's the janitor key that he lost? Does it give acces to the "secluded place?
-How do i stop the hobo from running away in the morning? And is there something more to the three hobos in the construction site?
[P.S: if somebody has a guide for side events, it would be much appreciated]
1) I think stats might be the problem here as well. Increase Exhibitionism and unlock Reduce Shame levels as needed.
2) The janitor's key is part of the Stan questline. Access as well.
3) Serena should give you a hint. She needs to fix him in place with the Succubus stare. I think you just need the skill and enough Lust to use it, no stat requirement as such.
4) Someone put all the hints in a TXT file, I think that's as far as it's gotten.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
1) I think stats might be the problem here as well. Increase Exhibitionism and unlock Reduce Shame levels as needed.
2) The janitor's key is part of the Stan questline. Access as well.
3) Serena should give you a hint. She needs to fix him in place with the Succubus stare. I think you just need the skill and enough Lust to use it, no stat requirement as such.
4) Someone put all the hints in a TXT file, I think that's as far as it's gotten.
1) I have exhibitionism at max and all passive and active skills. Didn't work.
2) How do i start the Stan quest? Talking to him does nothing.
3) I tried at 145 lust (any more and it would be game over, unless i activated the domination contract). Didn't work.
4) Do you know where i can find that file?

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
1) I have exhibitionism at max and all passive and active skills. Didn't work.
2) How do i start the Stan quest? Talking to him does nothing.
3) I tried at 145 lust (any more and it would be game over, unless i activated the domination contract). Didn't work.
4) Do you know where i can find that file?
  1. What does the Recollection Room hint say? The requirements should certainly be met stats and skills wise.
  2. Stan starts it. He has to catch Serena masturbating (without underwear) in the classroom. There's a camera under her desk.
  3. Try a different outfit maybe. That's about all I can remember about the hobo behind the Desire Shop. The contract may be required - I kept all of them active, so haven't tested with the contract off.
  4. It's somewhere in the thread if it's anywhere still.

black31031997

Jan 6, 2022
2) It's a questline. It makes Mr Richards act more aggressively inside the house and switches Serena's master for the submission contract.

Ditto here - what's stopping you, specifically?
Finally I find a way to get a slum, tks bro

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I dont know how to get the revealing suit. Pls help
Angie will help with that once Serena is ready. You'll need to progress the Exhibitionism kink enough to get the Black Suit first. See what you can do with the Exhibitionism questline in Lovers' Park after school, then go shopping at the clothes store next to the train station as needed (you'll need to buy all the sexy underwear, need the appropriate Reduce Shame skill levels). Shouldn't take you long from there.

black31031997

Jan 6, 2022
Angie will help with that once Serena is ready. You'll need to progress the Exhibitionism kink enough to get the Black Suit first. See what you can do with the Exhibitionism questline in Lovers' Park after school, then go shopping at the clothes store next to the train station as needed (you'll need to buy all the sexy underwear, need the appropriate Reduce Shame skill levels). Shouldn't take you long from there.
The Park Event, I just wear the black suit no underwear but nothing happen

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes