4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me where do i get the swimsuit to enter the pool ? Also how to unlock the second floor of shrine.
Since the shops have none, Serena needs to have her swimsuits tailor-made. The Cosplay Club makes all sorts of clothes for Serena, including swimsuits, plural.
The second floor of the shrine is only relevant for the main plot, so just advance the main plot and you'll get there.
is the no panties perk from the succbus safe or heed the warning?
It's safe in terms of no Bad End. As for sexual escapades, well, you can guess where walking around with no underwear might be going.

PS Just recalled what the warning was about. You should get the perk naturally through the correct questline (Science Club) on your first run at least, just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voronc

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
The second floor of the shrine is only relevant for the main plot, so just advance the main plot and you'll get there.

It's safe in terms of no Bad End. As for sexual escapades, well, you can guess where walking around with no underwear might be going.

PS Just recalled what the warning was about. You should get the perk naturally through the correct questline (Science Club) on your first run at least, just in case.
I am trying to advance the main plot but i cannot. According to the guide, after i unlock the hidden elevator and do the orc quest and beat the mage tower near orc village, i should be able to unlock the second floor but i cannot unlock it .

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I am trying to advance the main plot but i cannot. According to the guide, after i unlock the hidden elevator and do the orc quest and beat the mage tower near orc village, i should be able to unlock the second floor but i cannot unlock it .
The included main quest walkthrough says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I was to guess, Aria is still available in the baths (hot springs). Make sure she hasn't returned the next day (check the lower level as well), then go see Aurora. Some events like this one repeat, so Serena needs to sleep one night between events to complete the chain.

Reactions: djv007

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
Dose anyone know what app they used to make her 3d model character? After playing it I got interested in making her 3d model but I don't know what to use. If anyone have any idea feel free to share :)

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am stuck at the revealing suit quest. i keep talking to the exhibitionist couple in the park but all he says is that the mc should wear something risque. i dont get the call from angie either.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
You have to do the school side quests.
The school is good for nudging Serena the right way, but IIRC, the trigger is the exhibitionist quest in Lovers' Park: Serena has to show the man enough clothes and skin to get him to suggest an update to her wardrobe. Serena should then be ready to buy sexy clothes (buy all of them now or eventually!). Reduce Shame I may be required also (from Eve). I'm not sure if the quest needs Serena to learn the Panties Off skill, i.e. be able to go commando. That is part of the Science Club's questline.
Dose anyone know what app they used to make her 3d model character? After playing it I got interested in making her 3d model but I don't know what to use. If anyone have any idea feel free to share :)
Someone asked this before, but I didn't see the answer.... Honey Select?
i am stuck at the revealing suit quest. i keep talking to the exhibitionist couple in the park but all he says is that the mc should wear something risque. i dont get the call from angie either.
This sounds like you could be in the same position as the first question. The line you're seeing may refer to the sexy clothes sold by the shop next to the train station in town. Buy all of them. Serena should then wonder if Angie knows where to shop. If you are actually past this point and have the Black Suit, wear that to the park. Try with and without sexy underwear if at first you don't succeed. The short skirt allows Serena certain... freedoms. Further details are probably explained already in the thread.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
The school is good for nudging Serena the right way, but IIRC, the trigger is the exhibitionist quest in Lovers' Park: Serena has to show the man enough clothes and skin to get him to suggest an update to her wardrobe. Serena should then be ready to buy sexy clothes (buy all of them now or eventually!). Reduce Shame I may be required also (from Eve). I'm not sure if the quest needs Serena to learn the Panties Off skill, i.e. be able to go commando. That is part of the Science Club's questline.

Someone asked this before, but I didn't see the answer.... Honey Select?

This sounds like you could be in the same position as the first question. The line you're seeing may refer to the sexy clothes sold by the shop next to the train station in town. Buy all of them. Serena should then wonder if Angie knows where to shop. If you are actually past this point and have the Black Suit, wear that to the park. Try with and without sexy underwear if at first you don't succeed. The short skirt allows Serena certain... freedoms. Further details are probably explained already in the thread.
thanks a lot!

Reactions: makeitso

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Is it intended for you to be able to get soft locked into the archmage battle when you are only like level 4 then being unable to ever leave and try to grind levels through events?

NDHCemployee

Jul 2, 2020
Where/who is Angie? The game keeps telling me to go to her to get more revealing clothes but I can't seem to actually find her.

Edit: Nevermind, I found her. For anybody who gets caught up on this in the future. Angie is available in the faculty lounge only in the mornings. In the afternoon she's preoccupied playing "Hide the Salami" with the principal.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Lust stuck in 200? The max lust? It will not raise further.
If your actual lust value is 200: That’s wrong. The game should trigger a game over scene then.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Not sure the point at all, is attacking a healing slime for 30 mins straight supposed to be fun ?.

The grindiest grindfest I have seen yet,

Swing and a miss.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep

jed999

May 26, 2021
How do you complete training ?????.
I have been punching this "self healing slime" for an hour and can't go anywhere.

Is this game really THAT broken ?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes