4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

hifeke

Feb 20, 2021
- Setting a female teacher as a protagonist makes this game compelling
- Gradual corruption and unlocking revealing outfits parallel to it makes the gameplay challenging and addictive
- Side characters are relatable and interaction between the protagonist and them is very well designed to make you fall into the story
- A wide range of sexual fetishes is covered in the game
- Managing sanity & lust level adds variation to the gameplay
- Few minor bug issues found
- Key binding system is unavailable

Overall it's a very well-made RPG game. I do feel like The developer has a very high potential and the sequel(Succulence 2) looks promising as well but I personally feel that it could have been better if the game had more variety of outfits to choose from and the pregnancy system was added.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
If you finished the game (true ending), you can't. If you were stepping in the circle in the towns hut (other world), you just have to play through it, it's very short.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Please tell me how to get progress with Stan? Serena got a letter from him, went into the school pantry and didn't give him a chance. Then she got a slave collar from Eva, but Stan didn't get anything with this collar either. Serena doesn't give him the collar. So the poor guy is standing in the school pantry. A similar situation was with Todd's father. Only to him, Serena was able to give the collar, but she could not get any more actions with it. Help me solve the problem.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
After receiving the letter from him, go to the locker room (the one in front of which the guy is standing, when you enter school in the mornings, who misses his keys) in 1F in school, right from the stairs.
If you can't do anything with Stan in there, your Lust/Sanity-mix is not correct. Afaik sanity needs to be > 60, lust < 100.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
After receiving the letter from him, go to the locker room (the one in front of which the guy is standing, when you enter school in the mornings, who misses his keys) in 1F in school, right from the stairs.
If you can't do anything with Stan in there, your Lust/Sanity-mix is not correct. Afaik sanity needs to be > 60, lust < 100.
Thank you, I'll try to change the stats. Can you tell me anything about Todd's father?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Thank you, I'll try to change the stats. Can you tell me anything about Todd's father?
For more actions being available, you need to increase relationship with Todd and level up the skill which allows more actions to be available at night at Eve's (was it called enslave?)

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
For more actions being available, you need to increase relationship with Todd and level up the skill which allows more actions to be available at night at Eve's (was it called enslave?)
I think I didn't write clearly enough. I meant that Todd's father, after Serena gave him the slave collar, does not give Serena any tasks. And with Todd himself, events are developing. And the possibility of submission from Eve has also been studied. Maybe not enough, since Serena has the fifth level.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I think I didn't write clearly enough. I meant that Todd's father, after Serena gave him the slave collar, does not give Serena any tasks. And with Todd himself, events are developing. And the possibility of submission from Eve has also been studied. Maybe not enough, since Serena has the fifth level.
I understood what you meant! To develop the story with him, you also need to increase Todds relationship.
For more tasks with his father, you just need to increase the passive skill on eve at night.
Then he will do new stuff, like join you on the toilet and stuff.

In that house, there are two branches which lead to some different endings there.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
I understood what you meant! To develop the story with him, you also need to increase Todds relationship.
For more tasks with his father, you just need to increase the passive skill on eve at night.
Then he will do new stuff, like join you on the toilet and stuff.

In that house, there are two branches which lead to some different endings there.
I understand, thank you.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
There is such a problem: when being in slavery to mr. Richards, Todd's father, after the presentation of the house for sale, an error occurs. " Script Yanfly Text Messages" line955: NoMethodError occurred. Undefined method upcase for nil:NilClass". Does anyone know how to treat it?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Never had that. Did you use any kind of mod?
If not, please try redownloading the game and copy your save files over. They are in the same folder as the game.exe.

Nemesis707

Apr 2, 2021
Hllo guys ,
i need help with the video game club. I cant see an progress there everytime i go there they only ask for scanned images and thats all, in ingame hint it says to give some outfit to jenny but i can only talk to her in 2 places , 1. classroom : where she asks me to plan a trip with her, 2. in morning before class in ground floor , she only wishes me there.
i cant progress from here :(

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Never had that. Did you use any kind of mod?
If not, please try redownloading the game and copy your save files over. They are in the same folder as the game.exe.
Thanks, I'll try it now. I don't use mods. I didn't even know they were there. Where, by the way, can you see them?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes