4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You need to finish the story (defeat the archmage) and after that, check in his room. There should be Joakim there, then. Follow everything and you will be able to fight her soon.

That will start the ultimate ending

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am playing V2.5 and am in the middle of the anniversary quest. There is a door in school which I need a code for. The code for the inn does not work. Does anyone have the correct one?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i have Succulence[1.4.3]Final version of the game
is there any new scene from this one? is that much?

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I am playing V2.5 and am in the middle of the anniversary quest. There is a door in school which I need a code for. The code for the inn does not work. Does anyone have the correct one?
Found the first one, it's 691, but then it asks for orange lock 2 digit code, idk this one. The first one you get by choosing the third hidden option after starting the anniversary special, when Serena appears.

Reactions: undefiniert

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Found the first one, it's 691, but then it asks for orange lock 2 digit code, idk this one. The first one you get by choosing the third hidden option after starting the anniversary special, when Serena appears.
If anyone knows the orange lock code in the Aniversary Special let me know thx

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I figured it out, even the blue one, but there's just ads vor Succulence 2 (some sentences) behind it... what a bummer. Not worth it. It even ends the game afterwards and sends you to the main menu.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
People, can you tell me, please, where is the public bath that Serena should go to on Eva's instructions?

Traikedon

Jul 21, 2019
Guys can you help me please, what must i do after meet boy behind store room (this blackmail i got during class) ?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Blackmail? You mean the boy who asked you to go behind the shed with trousers on (to help you and not blackmail you)?
Afaik: go to the science room with empty lust and full sanity. You should "survive" that then.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes