4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
The school roof is a mini-plot. Once Serena surprises the teenagers doing each other up there early in the morning, you can find filled condoms, progress that event, and eventually develop Serena's exhibitionism to a point where she will also strip on the roof. It's another time-of-day thing.
I see, thank you I wouldn't have gotten it without knowing about it being early. And I'm guessing there's no easier way to strip for combat other than getting hit? One other question (Sorry I'm just getting these as I progress), I discovered I can attempt to walk out the Inn naked in the other world, but Serena won't because of the inn keeper. How can I exit? I've done some searching but every other door is locked and my only guess is the door with the combination lock

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I see, thank you I wouldn't have gotten it without knowing about it being early. And I'm guessing there's no easier way to strip for combat other than getting hit? One other question (Sorry I'm just getting these as I progress), I discovered I can attempt to walk out the Inn naked in the other world, but Serena won't because of the inn keeper. How can I exit? I've done some searching but every other door is locked and my only guess is the door with the combination lock
Sorry, I have no tips for combat. I pretty much neglected it in all my runs. Just smashed heads. :whistle:

You're welcome for the other stuff! Some things in Succulence can feel pretty obscure, but it's just a matter of exploring and trying all the variables (time, clothing/equipment, kink progress and dialogue/NPCs come to mind). I love roleplay and discovery, even if time mechanics always feel horribly limiting when I start a new game. The resulting direction and pacing can be very exciting and satisfying, though.

The inn's only exit is the front door, AFAIK, except for Aria teleporting in and out. The code door is just a stash.

shirawa

Jul 27, 2019
I can't enter to my bed room. Game show "You have to check Voice Mail first". How to check voice mail?. i try every button on my keyboard but not work.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I can't enter to my bedroom. Msg will show when I try to walk from house's lobby to my bedroom.
Dang it, I read that wrong. I thought, you can't leave it. Very sorry. But truesatan's tip should help. Otherwise, upload your save, I'll fix that problem for you then.

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
This is a fix for anyone who is hitting the art club bug. I've searched heavily in this thread, and this issue has been creeping up across the years. Basically, you do the original art club modeling, and then you never are asked to do so again. This also blocks you on progressing with other clubs.

You need to open your savefile in a save editor and modify the Artclub (33) variable. You will probably have to add it as a new variable 33 and set it to 5. (Other numbers may also work, but I haven't tested them.) Note that not all save editors can 'add' a variable. Some can only edit existing ones.

saveeditonline.com if you go to raw form can add a variable

Reactions: nohoney

shirawa

Jul 27, 2019
Dang it, I read that wrong. I thought, you can't leave it. Very sorry. But truesatan's tip should help. Otherwise, upload your save, I'll fix that problem for you then.

How did you manage this ?
In setting enable debug and then in the debug check variable 0004 game start.
If its 20 just add one more enter the room and put the value back to 20
I'm already start new game and create new save game file. but Thanks for your kindness. ^^

cloudtirones

May 30, 2018
I beat eve and got stuck in crystal chamber... i havent unlock all event. i shouldn't beat eve. any chance to escape this chamber? I only have 2 saves other one is before fighting eve just before entering chamber

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
How can i fight with eve???
I beat eve and got stuck in crystal chamber... i havent unlock all event. i shouldn't beat eve. any chance to escape this chamber? I only have 2 saves other one is before fighting eve just before entering chamber

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes