4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I got 3 of the 4 photos, 1 near Eve's entrance, 1 near the portal and I in the city. Could anyone tell me the location of the last one photo 3/4?
You know the ironic part is I found photo 3/4 while following your description of the locations of the photos and can not find even a single other photo.
Just to explain to the future players. The photos are in the wilderness where you first meet Eve, then at the elevator hall, then in the palace to the left behind statues and then in the city near the water

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Can there be a bug where the masturbation in the toilet of the scool suddenly becomes unavailable and recets to where you have to catch what boyd do in mens toilet and also the cheerleaders Anderson tells theme verything seems ok

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think the game is bugged with the cheerleaders. When I click in recollection room the commando reminiscence nothing shows up. Probably nothing should since I never saw the scene it automatically reverted to the beginnig of the interraction with the cheerleaders

Last edited:

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
does anyone have an early save after the whole intro sequence. I played this game fully when it was like 0.6 dont mind replaying stuff since I barely remember lots of it but dont wanna drudge through the intro again since I remember it being fairly long

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
does anyone have an early save after the whole intro sequence. I played this game fully when it was like 0.6 dont mind replaying stuff since I barely remember lots of it but dont wanna drudge through the intro again since I remember it being fairly long
You're not wrong, the introduction is a lot to go through. I found this in the search:
The attached save file should be reasonably early. It's about 90 minutes in (Serena doesn't even have her kink stats yet) and probably has minimal progress outside the Science Club's main quest; I've mostly used it for testing. This also means it comes from an older version.
I've also attached the earliest files I could dig up from the bugtesting folder. "1" said "freshest start" (probably the first time the player is free to move) and "2" said "post-prologue", so "2" might be good here. They are from older versions, but are likely compatible with 2.2AE (*and now 2.5AE).

Enjoy the full game + bonus updates!

Last edited:

Mekhet

Jun 6, 2019
is this an installer or an automatic archive?
because its not working for me (linux) and i am sure i can get the game to run.. (part 2 runs for example)
but if i cant get it unpacked...

edit: problem solved
Hi, did you manage to run the game on linux ? How ?

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone figure out what is wrong with the cheerleaders? Do I have to edit this? I am kinda interested to develop this story as there is nothing more sexy then pantiless cheerleaders

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
You're not wrong, the introduction is a lot to go through. I found this in the search:

I've also attached the earliest files I could dig up from the bugtesting folder. "1" said "freshest start" (probably the first time the player is free to move) and "2" said "post-prologue", so "2" might be good here. They are from older versions, but are likely compatible with 2.2AE (*and now 2.5AE).

Enjoy the full game + bonus updates!
thank you!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes