4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know if this will keep getting updates? It's cool that they are, but I've been waiting for the 'Final final" version cuz i'm unsure if save files are compatible between versions

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone know if this will keep getting updates? It's cool that they are, but I've been waiting for the 'Final final" version cuz i'm unsure if save files are compatible between versions
The developer already announced the game to have been final a long time ago. These extra updates are just them being nice, not actively developing the game. They're passionate about it - and part of that seems to have been to make sure the saves are compatible.

CoyoteTango9

May 9, 2021
Boys, yes, I know I ask a lot and I'm sorry, but do you know how to get into the camping store behind the school? Every time I try, serena runs out because her pants are torn, as well as how I enter the house what's in the park?

Reactions: reef blower

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Just started the game and already at odds with it. I'm doing my training with the healing slime using the gloves I received and there is no way I'm doing enough damage to reduce the slime to half health. Hell, it heals more health than I do damage. What's the point of this?
As far as I can remember, I think you need to stun it with your kick, I apologize in advance if I am wrong though

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Boys, yes, I know I ask a lot and I'm sorry, but do you know how to get into the camping store behind the school? Every time I try, serena runs out because her pants are torn, as well as how I enter the house what's in the park?
  1. So Serena can't handle being exposed? The answer is probably to level up her Exposure kink. A lot of the game is about Serena becoming corrupt/powerful enough, or wearing the right clothes.
  2. The building in the park was established but not developed to completion. I wish it had been removed or clearly indicated to be unfinished, but I guess the dev didn't want to go through all the dialogue referring to it.

fearmaster

Sep 20, 2018
made 100% in school, almost finishing the city, when I complete 100% of the entire game I upload the save game

UlbertAlainOdle

Jun 18, 2018
have some question, got the bathing task from eve, but where's the bathing house ? currently im still at starting city (earth & fantasy)

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
For exposure contract, it says I have to be naked in public place or if I don't I'll lose 20 SN. I got outside naked during the evening and when I go to bed, I still lose 20SN. Do I need to stand outside for a certain period of time?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
For exposure contract, it says I have to be naked in public place or if I don't I'll lose 20 SN. I got outside naked during the evening and when I go to bed, I still lose 20SN. Do I need to stand outside for a certain period of time?
The penalty comes on top of the regular sanity loss. You can verify your case by loading the same save and seeing what your loss is if Serena doesn't go out naked at night.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes