• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
Is there any full walkthrough for side event or sth. Look through the recollection seem a lot and i afraid i miss or dont know how to unlock all

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
i saw the hint to unlock the event with stan it sanity with 25 and black suit. does the black suit is the teacher suit or sth else??

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
i saw the hint to unlock the event with stan it sanity with 25 and black suit. does the black suit is the teacher suit or sth else??
Something else, its the suit you get after buying all the normal clothes, buying all the sexy clothes from the shop near home, then going and talking to the female teacher that keeps telling you to dress better, she will then take you to the shop where you can buy the black suit, or at least that is what I remember doing, but it was ages ago since I last played this much.

Reactions: kirinko46

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone have tips for getting exposure points? I'm only at 34/100 and it's feeling tedious
If you need to fast-track Serena's stats, buy the appropriate potions at the Desire Shop. I personally found it more rewarding to watch the events progress gradually in Lover's Park, GEM shoots, night outings and school swimsuit stuff. The dev made a good effort to have things happen on more of a curve, I feel.

PS Are you forcing a certain event or plotline? That can leave you relatively low on points.

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
If you need to fast-track Serena's stats, buy the appropriate potions at the Desire Shop. I personally found it more rewarding to watch the events progress gradually in Lover's Park, GEM shoots, night outings and school swimsuit stuff. The dev made a good effort to have things happen on more of a curve, I feel.

PS Are you forcing a certain event or plotline? That can leave you relatively low on points.
Right now I'm just trying to get her to a point where she's comfortable taking everything off. Here's where I am with everything. With the other world I just escaped the orc camp, I couldn't figure out what else to do there I already tried talking to every orc, I gave one two bj's and nothing else happened so I left. I bought sunglasses thinking it would help me with that tower but I can't approach it. In the normal world I'm trying to help the clubs I'm slowly figuring it out. Gaming club I gave them the scanned tits and ass pictures, I'm on and off with the art club because it lowers my sanity. I help out the cosplay club and I just got the swimswuit. Also I'm having difficulty trying to keep up my sanity points I already went insane once.

PS also with the science club I just talked to the guy who leaves you the letters about the brainwashing, I tried playing along but I just got turned into a slave. I guess my sanity wasn't enough (?)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Right now I'm just trying to get her to a point where she's comfortable taking everything off. Here's where I am with everything. With the other world I just escaped the orc camp, I couldn't figure out what else to do there I already tried talking to every orc, I gave one two bj's and nothing else happened so I left. I bought sunglasses thinking it would help me with that tower but I can't approach it. In the normal world I'm trying to help the clubs I'm slowly figuring it out. Gaming club I gave them the scanned tits and ass pictures, I'm on and off with the art club because it lowers my sanity. I help out the cosplay club and I just got the swimswuit. Also I'm having difficulty trying to keep up my sanity points I already went insane once.

PS also with the science club I just talked to the guy who leaves you the letters about the brainwashing, I tried playing along but I just got turned into a slave. I guess my sanity wasn't enough (?)
There is or was a bug in part of the game, in which you could not do the art club and anything else, you would do the first modeling for them then non of the follow up modeling would ever trigger.

For the science club, you have to have a max sanity and no lust for the end part, otherwise you end up with the in effect bad end, you end up a slave.

There are three orcs that you can have sex or what ever with, but it require you to have high lust or low (40 or below) sanity to trigger and each orc can only be done once per day so to speak.

To get her naked you will need to start leveling up her succubus levels and that requires sex of some sort, the three orcs are good for that as one run through with all three of them will at lower levels gain you pretty much one level, they also give the most xp for the bang so to speak as well. When you have gained some levels, talk to eve in the dream world and increase your level and buy skills from her, they require lust to buy.

Basically getting anywhere with her requires a fair bit of grinding on her succubus levels which basically require sex of some sort, and to start with getting any is damn tedious, as succubus goes she is a damn prude to say the least.

To keep sanity sorta ok, every night when you go home go into the bathroom and have a bath and masturbate, then when getting into bed do the same again.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm having difficulty trying to keep up my sanity points I already went insane once.

Serena needs to feed herself or she will go insane indeed (in need). That's the whole thrust of the story after her awakening.

Regular masturbation is a stopgap, but it can work if you want to go the reserved route. The school has opportunities for controlling both sanity and lust once Serena becomes desperate: use the toilet (proceeds from desperate masturbation to gloryhole), take a breather on the roof (cum drinking, eventually exhibitionism), go swimming and have a nice shower (refreshing in general, eventually lesbian shower scene, cum drinking), and take a trip to the beach for variety.

Eve now basically throws good dick control and levelling options at you once you get past the start.

And last but not least, the town has good opportunities, too. Many players seem to overlook the bar, for example, even though it's the oldest trick in the book for finding what Serena needs (including drinking the stress away). If you need sanity juice in the morning, there's always a fresh batch being prepared behind the Desire Shop.

As for the Science Club, you can try to overpower them, or you can simply come prepared (buy an amulet - they are good insurance in general when Sanity/Lust is the trigger for a Game Over).

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
And last but not least, the town has good opportunities, too. Many players seem to overlook the bar, for example, even though it's the oldest trick in the book for finding what Serena needs (including drinking the stress away). If you need sanity juice in the morning, there's always a fresh batch being prepared behind the Desire Shop.
True, the bar does work, but it seems to require much lower sanity than simply dealing with the orcs, which makes it much more likely to cause problems, especially early in the game, cash can also be a problem, those potions are not cheap by any stretch.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Serena needs to feed herself or she will go insane indeed (in need). That's the whole thrust of the story after her awakening.

Regular masturbation is a stopgap, but it can work if you want to go the reserved route. The school has opportunities for controlling both sanity and lust once Serena becomes desperate: use the toilet (proceeds from desperate masturbation to gloryhole), take a breather on the roof (cum drinking, eventually exhibitionism), go swimming and have a nice shower (refreshing in general, eventually lesbian shower scene, cum drinking), and take a trip to the beach for variety.

Eve now basically throws good dick control and levelling options at you once you get past the start.

As for the Science Club, you can try to overpower them, or you can simply come prepared (buy an amulet - they are good insurance in general when Sanity/Lust is the trigger for a Game Over).
amulets do not work....

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I just revisited to see if i can continue. I do not seem to have the ability Enslaved unlocked or unlockable. Someone know how to hack the code or another save with everything unlocked so I dont waste time on this.

potatosauce

Feb 26, 2021
Thank you all for the help! I went back back to the areas I've been having trouble with and I've been able to progress. I do have two more questions though; is there an easier way to take Serena's armor off in the combat area than having to wait for someone to beat it off? I just got access to the orc's closet but Serena says that she needs to wear something in thecombat area. And how do I trigger the events on the roof? i.e. cum drinking and exposure? I've gone to the roof before with low sanity but I've seen no triggers

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you all for the help! I went back back to the areas I've been having trouble with and I've been able to progress. I do have two more questions though; is there an easier way to take Serena's armor off in the combat area than having to wait for someone to beat it off? I just got access to the orc's closet but Serena says that she needs to wear something in thecombat area. And how do I trigger the events on the roof? i.e. cum drinking and exposure? I've gone to the roof before with low sanity but I've seen no triggers
The school roof is a mini-plot. Once Serena surprises the teenagers doing each other up there early in the morning, you can find filled condoms, progress that event, and eventually develop Serena's exhibitionism to a point where she will also strip on the roof. It's another time-of-day thing.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes