4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
So, how do you defeat the healing slime? I don't seem to be able to do enough damage to lower the hp to the acceptable level as it heals too much after my attacks.
Its been a long time since I've played this but seem to remember this problem. I think the solution was using a more advanced attack than just a basic one. That or attacking from ambush I can't remember which. Just spamming attack tends to get your butt kicked in this game as I remember.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Its been a long time since I've played this but seem to remember this problem. I think the solution was using a more advanced attack than just a basic one. That or attacking from ambush I can't remember which. Just spamming attack tends to get your butt kicked in this game as I remember.
I'll look at it again, but I don't remember having any other options except to attack or retreat.

edit: I did miss the other attack that was available...the kick that stuns. After using that it was pretty easy. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: fulgartech

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
How do you gain experience? I haven't received any experience from defeating opponents or from completing quests. How do you level?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So, this has to be the weirdest system I've encountered. After playing several hours this is what I've learned, to get gold I have to defeat enemies and sell loot (bonus gold for finding crystals) and to earn experience to level I have to be defeated by surrendering in combat by using a item that costs 100-150G which takes any gold I'm carrying (learn to deposit before going in to be defeated). On top of that to not lose my sanity I have to buy items that give 10-30 sanity back, but cost 300-600G.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So, this has to be the weirdest system I've encountered. After playing several hours this is what I've learned, to get gold I have to defeat enemies and sell loot (bonus gold for finding crystals) and to earn experience to level I have to be defeated by surrendering in combat by using a item that costs 100-150G which takes any gold I'm carrying (learn to deposit before going in to be defeated). On top of that to not lose my sanity I have to buy items that give 10-30 sanity back, but cost 300-600G.
Would urge you to explore the overworld, those are hardly the only options.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Would urge you to explore the overworld, those are hardly the only options.
If you're talking exploring the slums, I've gone there and made it to the final scene. But, I can't defeat the four enemies at the end since I'm only level 2 and can't take that much damage every round. I read the walkthrough for the main quest about destroying all the red flowers though I don't know if that effects the final battle (the wt mentions a bad ending if you don't destroy them all) and I cleared all the ones in the areas I went through, but I can't tell if I went to all the areas since there wasn't a map to look at to see if I missed one. I have gone back to reexamine and see if there was a path to a area I may have missed, but didn't find any.

Besides, I still didn't earn any experience or gain any sanity doing this quest. It's just defeating enemies and looting, which is okay since I need the money to continue to buy the expensive sanity restoring item. That certainly keeps me from saving up any gold needed to upgrade stuff. lol

Other than doing this quest I found nothing in the area outside the shrine that earns me experience or sanity, except the bathhouse that gives +5S for 75G. To many things cause the mc to lose sanity and not enough for her to gain sanity except as stated.

I suppose I'm just don't understand how this game is supposed to be played. If the object is to lose battles to earn experience and get a static picture of the MC covered in cum that just doesn't do it for me. I get the impression the game wants the MC to be submissive, mind controlled and abused whereas, I look at it as I'm playing the succubus and she should be the dominate one, mind controlling others and in control. Just feels the opposite where this game wants to go, at least in the part of the game I'm playing. Also, some of the quests feel like they aren't going to complete, like catching the student stealing underwear or helping the club get new members or the swimming club. I get the impression those are just repeatable, but they don't progress or give you anything as a reward. I wasn't even doing the science club because that seemed like I was the one that was going to be mind controlled and like I said I feel just the opposite, my character should be the one doing that.

Apr 23, 2021
Excuse me, how to finish all the priest's tasks. And then open confession room memory.There is always a bug that leads to the completion of a task without a memory.please!

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
OK so i downloaded the new v2.5 AE(Anniversary Edition) and not much has change from v2.4 in term of size, both v2.4 and v2.5 size is the same at 1,052,805 KB.

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is this an installer or an automatic archive?
because its not working for me (linux) and i am sure i can get the game to run.. (part 2 runs for example)
but if i cant get it unpacked...

edit: problem solved

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
My charter level 7, so idk how i can fix it. Maybe i should start new game, but 16h of gameplay...
It's possible that you skipped the flag somehow, but maybe it's not the character level like I remembered. It could be the kink levels or one of them - domination would be a logical candidate. Are yours high or low?

PS I took a quick look at the bug testing save files I currently have, and the one in the picture was the only one with the Demon Suit. Serena is level 9 in that save, but I'm pretty sure you get the suit before then.
Screenshot 2021-05-07 112822.png

Last edited:

Koffhite

Jul 13, 2019
It's possible that you skipped the flag somehow, but maybe it's not the character level like I remembered. It could be the kink levels or one of them - domination would be a logical candidate. Are yours high or low?

PS I took a quick look at the bug testing save files I currently have, and the one in the picture was the only one with the Demon Suit. Serena is level 9 in that save, but I'm pretty sure you get the suit before then.
View attachment 1182798
Well, this is my stats and I have one idea. Im opening skills randomly for example im learned endurance 1 and 2 as the last. Maybe this is broke game?
1620389032642.png

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes