4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Zisan

Sep 14, 2020
I can't find the first picture out of 4 pictures (1/4). It would be nice if I could tell you the location of the first picture in detail

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
guys i know there is a walkthrought/hint system in game but is there like a pdf version my memory is really shit and i can at most memories two steps so walking all the way to the book is a hassle is there an angel that will help me with a pdf so i can just alt tab every 2 seconds? <3

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone have a list of missable scenes? cause I beat one enemy and now I find out one scene was for when you lost to that enemy and It's difficult just doing a new game for it :cry:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Just started the game and already at odds with it. I'm doing my training with the healing slime using the gloves I received and there is no way I'm doing enough damage to reduce the slime to half health. Hell, it heals more health than I do damage. What's the point of this?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
guys i know there is a walkthrought/hint system in game but is there like a pdf version my memory is really shit and i can at most memories two steps so walking all the way to the book is a hassle is there an angel that will help me with a pdf so i can just alt tab every 2 seconds? <3
Where is this walkthrough/ hint system in game? I failed to find anything, it doesn't even have a quest log.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can someone post a link where I can download the game in a normal zip?, because every time I click on this weird exe thing my computer blocks it.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can someone post a link where I can download the game in a normal zip?, because every time I click on this weird exe thing my computer blocks it.
If you're looking at a self-extractor, open it in WinRAR or 7-Zip or whatever you use. You should be able to extract the contents without running the extractor.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Why do I get a game over when I refuse to endanger my life delving into dangerous catacombs because some magic wierdos who kidnaped me from my basement don't have enough manpower to help when not even 2 mins ago they said they had an under town full of wastrels?, Why not use them as a sacrificial manpower by throwing them into the catacombs?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So, how do you defeat the healing slime? I don't seem to be able to do enough damage to lower the hp to the acceptable level as it heals too much after my attacks.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes