4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Thank you bro. But I dont even recognize this outfit -- the outfit is not from the regular world. I think this is a subquest into another dimension.
No sure, I thought it was art club with the normal skirt dress you have from the beginning of the game (after the trousers). Long time not played the game lol
to busy hunting bugs in his sequell

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There are enough new content after v1.43a? I want to start over but dont know if it makes sense if there is just one more new scene.

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
What's the difference with 2.5 and 2.4?

When I did it I died so many times as well, don't know if you should have gotten some special item or just grind more, but in the end I killed him by spamming that kick that makes enemies drop to the ground. Eventually you'll get lucky enough to defeat him.
It happened the same, if it has a trick.
first he gets to the 90 with lust will give him a bust of damage.
2nd SN to 15th or 20th another bust of damage.
use mega potions for that and attack it with everything you have but do not use mana, wait for your pattern and attack that consists of a glow if I don't remember correctly they will be like twice in a row then it improves there must attack. I recommend that if you are about to kill them, use a serena ability that sacrifices her, she will say a dialogue and revive but with more damage bust and repeat the process, do not forget the super potions so as not to spend mana only if the bar is filled.

ho lv 50 recomended

blblblfv5

Nov 1, 2019
Hello. I have a question here whether it is possible to somehow roll back or fix the save, the event began in order to go to the scientific circle and figure out that you were brainwashed, but if you enter the game over and you cannot leave the school
Sori for my English

Mozak™

Apr 13, 2019
Guys , how to defeat archmage ,serena level is 4, he too strong for me ,and is there an item or gear to defeat him? Im stuck please help :)

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
okay so for the girft quest i can find imiges 2-4 but i cant find imige 1 please help. ive looked all over town slums the ruins and the orc vilige as well as the folloer cavess.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
okay so for the girft quest i can find imiges 2-4 but i cant find imige 1 please help. ive looked all over town slums the ruins and the orc vilige as well as the folloer cavess.
See attached screenshot. The photo is outside of the town -- close to the green forest where you met Eve.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
not sure if it has been answered already (couldn't find with a regular search), but is there a way to access the Recollection Room while in the City of Ahn? I don't seem to have found any there yet. So far I know only 2 location, Serena's bedroom and the empty classroom in her school

Apr 16, 2019
not sure if it has been answered already (couldn't find with a regular search), but is there a way to access the Recollection Room while in the City of Ahn? I don't seem to have found any there yet. So far I know only 2 location, Serena's bedroom and the empty classroom in her school
I dont know how far u r in the story so i wont spoil but there is a way

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes