4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
How to do the Outside 4? I've appoarched Mr.Canings door 3 times but nothing happen. Roofer 1 also done.
Keep trying the door, it's definitely that one. Maybe try walking around and interacting with different objects like the Mailbox in front of the house and then try the door again.

SerioFace

Sep 5, 2020
Keep trying the door, it's definitely that one. Maybe try walking around and interacting with different objects like the Mailbox in front of the house and then try the door again.
I've done, just approach the door 3 times with low sanity, mine was 10sn. It will show different dialog for each times.
can you explain how you did roofer 1
屏幕截图 2021-01-01 080353.png
It's a dog here, stand right at the place in the picture to interact it. But I dont remember what time is it, probably evening/night.

P00PP00P

Dec 16, 2018
How do you defeat the three colored thugs after the bridge collapses? Every time I defeat them it ends the fight but they're still just standing there.

Reactions: zewro00

Drewbie23

Aug 5, 2017
Is it possible to avoid the orc village trial? I don't see any option to refuse and if I leave the village it I can't get past the tower.

mhmoud377

Jul 7, 2019
A very beautiful game .. Many good things inside the game with many endings .. A lot of clothes .. Just why there are no options to add toys such as clothing or rope options and cat's dress Why is it limited ..

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to avoid the orc village trial? I don't see any option to refuse and if I leave the village it I can't get past the tower.
There is a choice during the trial, but don't think it's completely avoidable. Essential for the story, if memory serves.
A very beautiful game .. Many good things inside the game with many endings .. A lot of clothes .. Just why there are no options to add toys such as clothing or rope options and cat's dress Why is it limited ..
This is a solo project and the author couldn't do everything. There was more content planned than could be finished, you may see hints of this (leftover bits) as you play.

Reactions: mhmoud377
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes