4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Ailor

Sep 2, 2017
I keep getting bsod on my windows 10 every time I try to open the game after rebooting (it means that I can only play it normally right after the installment, to play it again the other day I have to reinstall it)
mb someone has the same problem as me
Any ideas?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So i just have to advance in the main quest ?
Ah, I should have been more specific: it's part of that club's questline, the whole "mind control" plot. Strange that Serena would suddenly not remember stuff... :devilish: By the way, did you happen to check Serena's stats before and after?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I keep getting bsod on my windows 10 every time I try to open the game after rebooting (it means that I can only play it normally right after the installment, to play it again the other day I have to reinstall it)
mb someone has the same problem as me
Any ideas?
Well, that's not normal, that's for sure.

Is the game folder's location a dynamic one, i.e. does the drive letter or path change after you reboot? Can you try a different location (try main drive, like just "C:\Succulence")? Is your Windows user account restricted somehow? Does the system have other errors or BSODs?

I've come across various error messages but never BSODs. Sounds like a systemic problem when it's that serious.

Ailor

Sep 2, 2017
Is the game folder's location a dynamic one, i.e. does the drive letter or path change after you reboot? Can you try a different location (try main drive, like just "C:\Succulence")? Is your Windows user account restricted somehow? Does the system have other errors or BSODs?
The path doesn't change. Main drive installation doesn't help. My user has full admin rights. The system doesn't seem to have other errors or bsods.
p.s. thx for replying

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I try to go to recollection room but serena says " i dont feel like going there right now"
You could be in a game state that doesn't allow access to certain areas. Might be a quest flagged for the next day - I forget if the Recollection Room is disabled during the intro, but they often are.

Reactions: IceCreamMommy

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save with GEM ending? For some reason after I completed all the events I cant start the GEM ending.
This is my save file.

Reactions: concubuvcl

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Not sure if you have decompiled the game, but I just added 50 seconds more to the game, so you can beat it if you
like or just sit and wait until the timer wents off and lose it.
Extract it to the data folder inside the game if you have it decompiled.
Else I can provide the full game with the mod. But it takes some time to upload it.

Cheers
Edit: Did some modifications to the ending, only a few reused screens.
See changelog.

SAE 2.4 mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god, thank you so much! You're a saint! I'm almost crying, I'm so touched!

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone knows where the lewd photos 1/4 and 2/4 are? Got photos 3/4 and 4/4. I don't even remember when and where.

EDIT: Got all the photos. But I have a new problem now. I did the Merry Christmas/New Year event, I thought you could repeat it all the times you wanted, but later realized my invitation got "consumed". I searched it again in school at night, and it wasn't there. So, is there a way to repeat the event?

Can you please post the 4 locations. I'ed be happy to share a pre-event save file should you wish.

Reactions: Chapapaa

brandonheat99

Oct 29, 2018
Will edit this post to add the link once the upload is finished, but thought I'd take the time to let you all know that using truesatan's conversion of Succulence to MV I have successfully created a working android apk of the game :D

Yep, after I don't know how long this game has been out, a long time I guess, we finally have a version of it that's playable on Android devices :D

I should note that this is still a work in progress, whenever truesatan update's his MV conversion of Succulence I'll update the APK. :)

Here's the link! :D

Mega
the link is not working friend, please reupload again.. thanks

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
whats the code for the room beside the faculty room? could anyone tell me please i need help... Or could someone tell me where can i find a hint cause im clueless

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
whats the code for the room beside the faculty room? could anyone tell me please i need help... Or could someone tell me where can i find a hint cause im clueless
Search the thread, the numbers are in here.
As for clues... A far as I remember, one number is from the intro and the rest are different endings.

Cheers

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes