4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And some other project with succulence 1. Just to test how good or bad a convertor from vx ace to mv ist.
Well its okay, the tilesets were easily converted, but the script stuff need a lot of work.
But it is working, many things are working, some don't work. Like the school fair.
Well maybe someone want to try it.

btw its based on the 1.43 not the 2.5 version of the game.
And I won't update it to 2.5 SAE.
Edit: Just updated the Succulence 1.43 MV version with a lot of fixes and additions. For example the track and field now works with a yanifly script. Blackjack is working.
02.11.2020: Classroom working again; many variables and switches set by script are fixed now; Track and field fixed. Skip text now with pressing the shift key; 60 save games; GEM events are working now, Characters looks normal again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vermillion96

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi there,
check the error message that you get might be something that's easily fixed with a google search.
If you get no pop up error u can check Windows(or your OS equivalent) event logger and find the error/crash/warning that happened.
Since u tryed both version it's probably not missing .dll file (aka missing RTP).

Thank you for the idea.

I searched for it and found this :

Faulting application name: Game.exe, version: 3.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4e8d3142
Faulting module name: igdumdim32.dll, version: 20.19.15.4549, time stamp: 0x58252512
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000a6f39
Faulting process id: 0x808
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ae9acd1fa836
Faulting application path: G:\New folder (2)\Succulence_Anniversary_EditionVer.2.4RTP\Game.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdumdim32.dll
Report Id: 9466ef79-fc47-4e76-8cad-b412a7d84a15
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

No Idea what this means. Only thing I could find was here " "

Gonna try the sfc /scannow and then look to Turn off DEP.

Just not so sure about the second part though.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
Then what am I supposed to do about my accessibility issues? :(

I tried a program recommended to me earlier in this thread that allowed me to code a script that made it so when I pressed a key, it hit it several times at set intervals. But for some reason, no matter how many times I told the script to repeat the key press, or how little or much time I but between the presses, the game seemed to have trouble registering the app aside from a few presses. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, since my computer is a really high-end, custom-build gaming PC, but it might be a problem with my mechanical keyboard or something...
Ok so i tryed with razer synapse to make a macro and click D key on toggle very fast and it did work out (Razer synapse 2.0 + razer anansi ~ i think its 3.0 or something for new keyboards)
this is how i set it up and how i added it to a certain key:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Important note: it did NOT work when i set it to go slower but the actual clicking is nowhere near that speed(holding down D key in notepad types faster-ish)

Thank you for the idea.

I searched for it and found this :

Faulting application name: Game.exe, version: 3.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4e8d3142
Faulting module name: igdumdim32.dll, version: 20.19.15.4549, time stamp: 0x58252512
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000a6f39
Faulting process id: 0x808
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6ae9acd1fa836
Faulting application path: G:\New folder (2)\Succulence_Anniversary_EditionVer.2.4RTP\Game.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdumdim32.dll
Report Id: 9466ef79-fc47-4e76-8cad-b412a7d84a15
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

No Idea what this means. Only thing I could find was here " "

Gonna try the sfc /scannow and then look to Turn off DEP.

Just not so sure about the second part though.
Ok so error 0xc0000005 means access violation aka tryed to read where it shouldnt in RAM(most likely), also the "module" fing up is igdumdim32.dll thats from intell graphx card.

A bit of searching gives a couple of ideas (some are very basic but will mention anyway so no hate pls)
1)run as admin
2)update intel driver (15.4+ version "fixes it" apparently)
3)if u have multiple cards switch execution of game to the main card(amd or nvidia i guess)
4) if none of the above fix it google something among the lines " error 0xc0000005 igdumdim32.dll"

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Will edit this post to add the link once the upload is finished, but thought I'd take the time to let you all know that using truesatan's conversion of Succulence to MV I have successfully created a working android apk of the game :D

Yep, after I don't know how long this game has been out, a long time I guess, we finally have a version of it that's playable on Android devices :D

I should note that this is still a work in progress, whenever truesatan update's his MV conversion of Succulence I'll update the APK. :)

Here's the link! :D

Last edited:

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Version 2.5 has been public on patreon for a couple of days, the changes are just bugfixes. Just saying for those who didn't see since the thread hasn't been updated.

how can i go out naked during daylight ?
Reduce shame (don't remember to which level though, there are 3, available at Eve's) and get sunglasses (from desire shop if I remember correctly). That should be enough based on memory but if still doesn't work then get lust higher than 100 and sanity around 25/35, that usually the range for most actions.

Reactions: phantomz

BlurredExistence

Dec 11, 2017
is there a way to disable bad ends from lust and sanity? The game is great but managing these parameters is really boring
No, but what can stop it happening is there are two amulets types sold by the Desire Shop which protect you from those game overs respectively. They're one shot tho (breaking after they've saved you from the brink) so in order for you to have constant protection you need to buy them in bulk, which is very expensive, so what i do is edit my save to give me a ton of cash (i do this via ) and then buy the maximum amount of amulets you can have, restocking as needed.

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
Nope something like that is not implemented. I started to modify the game a long time ago, but was to lazy to finish it. I thought about a bad dream and resetting some stats and remove money at a "bad end" to have some punishment. and you end up at eve's lair.
Well maybe some day I will finish it, if I have time to fool around with rpg maker again.
If it is true the progress is slow but believe me when I tell you that it is gratifying I recommend reaching level 15 after that they no longer matter much. 86 hours of gameplay and all the endings and I don't want to spoil you but play it is fun.
If you need something, the gallery will help you or ask and if I am I will collaborate

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i have to deliver some books . the guy told me he marked the location on my map !
but i dont have map . how should i get a map?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
No, but what can stop it happening is there are two amulets types sold by the Desire Shop which protect you from those game overs respectively. They're one shot tho (breaking after they've saved you from the brink) so in order for you to have constant protection you need to buy them in bulk, which is very expensive, so what i do is edit my save to give me a ton of cash (i do this via ) and then buy the maximum amount of amulets you can have, restocking as needed.
nice idea thanks (y)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes