4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
*sign* Look sorry but I looked and I didn't find an answer using the search bar. I know this has probably been answered but that the fuck is RTP? Sorry getting a little frustrated. What is it and what's the difference? Thanks
It's the runtime package needed for rpg maker games. With RTP means the game comes with all assets required while without means you have to have the RTP already installed on your PC.
for more info.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
Hi guys, im having an issue with running the latest update. It keeps crashing to desktop.

Iver tried from both the RTP and non RTP version.

Any ideas on why it might be?
Hi there,
check the error message that you get might be something that's easily fixed with a google search.
If you get no pop up error u can check Windows(or your OS equivalent) event logger and find the error/crash/warning that happened.
Since u tryed both version it's probably not missing .dll file (aka missing RTP).

Reactions: Devilrv

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
*sign* Look sorry but I looked and I didn't find an answer using the search bar. I know this has probably been answered but that the fuck is RTP? Sorry getting a little frustrated. What is it and what's the difference? Thanks
It actually says it right in the OP. It's one of the spoilers. I'm still surprised no one else asked though.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Special Weekend Update #3 + Announcement

Hello! This post is about some of the changes you can expect in the Anniversary Special update, release dates for it, and a small announcement.

First of all, what kind of new additions will be made in the special:
- Save point at the start
- Walking
- Branching paths
- Several different endings depending on the path chosen
- True ending with a bonus

There might be more, depending on how this week will go.

Release dates:
October 26: Tier 3 & 4
October 28: Tier 2
October 31: Tier 1(public)

Announcement:
Pledges will be paused for October because outside of the Special update(which is more gameplay focused too) there's not much else going on. After the full release of the update, the work on the sequel will resume in full force, so there will be something to look forward to there.
Also there might be a spoiler discussion post about part of the sequel storyline with a poll in the next few weeks.

See you on Wednesday.
Cheers!

New version is coming out soon but I thought there were going to be more pool scenes.Could someone ask dev about it?
Succulence Anniversary Edition[Ver.2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add non RTP tomorrow, Dev is still uploading it.
Have fun :)
Did this version fix the drinking game? I can't win it because I'm handicapped...

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
is there a way to disable bad ends from lust and sanity? The game is great but managing these parameters is really boring

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
is there a way to disable bad ends from lust and sanity? The game is great but managing these parameters is really boring
Nope something like that is not implemented. I started to modify the game a long time ago, but was to lazy to finish it. I thought about a bad dream and resetting some stats and remove money at a "bad end" to have some punishment. and you end up at eve's lair.
Well maybe some day I will finish it, if I have time to fool around with rpg maker again.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
Did this version fix the drinking game? I can't win it because I'm handicapped...
i would suggest getting a scripting sofware that u can turn on before the game starts that would press key "D" 4 5 times a second (should be enough) or something simpler like a autopresser.

i found something called auto Keyboard presser so u might want to give it a go [ not sure about rules for linking etc but just search that name and you will find it]. Hope this helps

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
No it does not, main game was not touched.
Then what am I supposed to do about my accessibility issues? :(

i would suggest getting a scripting sofware that u can turn on before the game starts that would press key "D" 4 5 times a second (should be enough) or something simpler like a autopresser.

i found something called auto Keyboard presser so u might want to give it a go [ not sure about rules for linking etc but just search that name and you will find it]. Hope this helps
I tried a program recommended to me earlier in this thread that allowed me to code a script that made it so when I pressed a key, it hit it several times at set intervals. But for some reason, no matter how many times I told the script to repeat the key press, or how little or much time I but between the presses, the game seemed to have trouble registering the app aside from a few presses. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, since my computer is a really high-end, custom-build gaming PC, but it might be a problem with my mechanical keyboard or something...

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Not sure if you have decompiled the game, but I just added 50 seconds more to the game, so you can beat it if you
like or just sit and wait until the timer wents off and lose it.
Extract it to the data folder inside the game if you have it decompiled.
Else I can provide the full game with the mod. But it takes some time to upload it.

Cheers
Edit: Did some modifications to the ending, only a few reused screens.
See changelog.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes