4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Darkchinatsu

Mar 1, 2020
how to end science club event? i'm on my last task i think. selena know everything but everytime i go in it just bad end

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
And some other project with succulence 1. Just to test how good or bad a convertor from vx ace to mv ist.
Well its okay, the tilesets were easily converted, but the script stuff need a lot of work.
But it is working, many things are working, some don't work. Like the school fair.
Well maybe someone want to try it.

btw its based on the 1.43 not the 2.5 version of the game.
And I won't update it to 2.5 SAE.
Edit: Just updated the Succulence 1.43 MV version with a lot of fixes and additions. For example the track and field now works with a yanifly script. Blackjack is working.
02.11.2020: Classroom working again; many variables and switches set by script are fixed now; Track and field fixed. Skip text now with pressing the shift key; 60 save games; GEM events are working now, Characters looks normal again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worked a bit more on the rpg maker mv version. at least you can walk a bit in Ahn dungeons. Edit: Up to Orc Village its now working.
Needs a lot of work, since I have to replace all enemies that are moving towards serena.
And I did other bug fixes, so many things in town and school are working now.
More bugfixes at school and events.

Will be a long way to a final version. Lets see if this sees the finishing line at all.
Cheers

Last edited:

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
how to end science club event? i'm on my last task i think. selena know everything but everytime i go in it just bad end
This is Science Club 8 - After Science Club 7, receive a love letter.
- In Key Items you have a Love Letter
- After school go behind storage building at left side of school, dressed in Teacher Suit.
- Talk to gui that wrote the letter. (Dressed with any Skirt Suit he only answers "Lemonade")
After this you can go to science club. (high sanity of 75 or more required)

Khanh Nguyen

Feb 26, 2018
help! i start new game with new patch, and it didnt let me do the submisson to the suc ??, i already lvl 3 now. is it bug or what changed ?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
only my ported version up to 1.43. but not fully working. you can search the thread for android.
not sure if the maintainer has updated it to my last version yet.
Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So more bugfixes to the MV port (that can be portet to Mobile and Mac as well.
Most stuff should work now, except the moving enemies, those are mostly broken.
Need to replace them.
If you play my version please report bugs here. Ty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides the port, I added some extra infos at the character screen.
You know now which time of the day and which master you have.

Cheers

Reactions: redfir

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
While the game is fun, a lot of the clues to unlock events are obscure. For instance, during the tutoring of Todd I have done the "hint" over and over again but it doesn't unlock. Another one is the book you are supposed to find to unlock revealing suit. It never frigging shows up. Fun game but a lot of problems with it. It might be better if someone was to include a strategy to unlock certain events.

pinarcringe

Aug 24, 2019
how do i get every scene in the mansion sequence? i've done the delivering beer minigame and no more empty rooms get unlocked yet the oracle says i still have shit to do

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
Where can I find photo 3/4 .... and what is the code for the room in the hotel .... how to open events in the crescent?

Reactions: Rize

Devlin_Kalson

Nov 17, 2020
Look like i cannot trigger the new science club events.
She just say "they are building something" and if i enter the screen just go black few seconds and she just say that she forgot something.
I tried with both high sanity and low lust, and low sanity hand high lust.
Yes, I'm stuck there too....
Have u find any solution ?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes