4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
dude thanks so much! this became one of my favorite h games but my only gripe is some of the side stuff is really obscure to find and i had no clue the recollection room provided hints
You're welcome! The game is my favourite, too... without that extra interest, I might have been more frustrated with some aspects of it, but the dev's effort and attention to detail kept me going.

I love organic discovery, poking and experimenting, and I kept finding new stuff even after multiple playthroughs. For that, obscurity or depth can be a good thing, but I know how bad it can get when we're just playing for a quickie. :sneaky:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
You're welcome! The game is my favourite, too... without that extra interest, I might have been more frustrated with some aspects of it, but the dev's effort and attention to detail kept me going.

I love organic discovery, poking and experimenting, and I kept finding new stuff even after multiple playthroughs. For that, obscurity or depth can be a good thing, but I know how bad it can get when we're just playing for a quickie. :sneaky:
yeah i enjoyed it for the same aspects as u mentioned. sadly my frustrations with finding the scenes were more so my ocd in trying to find every scene for completions sake instead of using the scenes recreationally :KEK:

crath

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a way to edit my position through save editor? Or make me walk through walls?
I progressed to the point where i fight crimelord but instead of fighting him i went to the portal to the right and came back to the home world. I did some stuff and progressed certain questlines there but when i came back to the "magic" world it teleported me back to the priestess and won't allow me to either get back to the home world or walk past Vendy to get to the docks.
Im basically softlocked at this point, all i need is to move 2 squares up but i can't find it anywhere in the debug menu.
Thank you in advance.

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Does any one know how to freaking progress after getting the first crystal? Im unable to goto second floor of shrine. I dunno how to go ahead

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Special Weekend Update #3 + Announcement

Hello! This post is about some of the changes you can expect in the Anniversary Special update, release dates for it, and a small announcement.

First of all, what kind of new additions will be made in the special:
- Save point at the start
- Walking
- Branching paths
- Several different endings depending on the path chosen
- True ending with a bonus

There might be more, depending on how this week will go.

Release dates:
October 26: Tier 3 & 4
October 28: Tier 2
October 31: Tier 1(public)

Announcement:
Pledges will be paused for October because outside of the Special update(which is more gameplay focused too) there's not much else going on. After the full release of the update, the work on the sequel will resume in full force, so there will be something to look forward to there.
Also there might be a spoiler discussion post about part of the sequel storyline with a poll in the next few weeks.

See you on Wednesday.
Cheers!

New version is coming out soon but I thought there were going to be more pool scenes.Could someone ask dev about it?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017

There is an event with the painted suit.

I will add the final version l8er. Dev will release the better version today.
Ydt version was nice but missing some parts ^^

Last edited:

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
How many more updates are there supposed to be at this point? I wanna wait for the game to be officially 120% finished development.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Succulence Anniversary Edition[Ver.2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add non RTP tomorrow, Dev is still uploading it.
Have fun :)
Updated links.
Have fun.

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How many more updates are there supposed to be at this point? I wanna wait for the game to be officially 120% finished development.
No one knows. Devs like to jump between the games. He has to many ideas, so maybe it was the really last update or in a few month he comes up with another update to the old succulence.

Reactions: philtwo

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How many more updates are there supposed to be at this point?
Succulence 1 is feature-complete. The dev stated on Patreon that they're done with 1 and moving on to Succulence 2. These updates are rare extras with miscellaneous bug fixes included, which I'm sure everyone can appreciate.

Reactions: philtwo

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
thanks guys. just seems like i've seen a few signs in-game that say "this area will be added in an upcoming update".
Ahhh... there are artifacts like that left behind. It's a little silly and misleading, but don't worry about it - it's just how solo projects can be, there's no QA Department to catch everything. I think no one bothered to list all those for the dev to fix.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes