4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Not sure that's possible to do (as in not intended to happen in normal gameplay). Explore the schoolyard, the utility shed should have repair kits. The homeless guy behind the school can also fix clothes, but I forget if they do it for Serena in this case.
Thank you for the answer but in the recollection room She goes in and goes up the stairs teasing the peeping Tom (the golden hair box) and I dont know how to trigger that event

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you for the answer but in the recollection room She goes in and goes up the stairs teasing the peeping Tom (the golden hair box) and I dont know how to trigger that event
Hmmm, guess that's after my time then. I'm not familiar with that event, sorry. If it's not a bonus scene, it should have some sort of Recollection Room hint at least while the scene is still locked. :unsure:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The 4th photo is right where you started. Remember the succubus, the area you explored to find her? The photo is right there, same area as the coin dealer.

Reactions: dwemers
Jun 25, 2018
Random question, are the sex ed scenes un-replayable outside of the recollection room? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but each time I interact with the device in the classroom, she just strips naked to teach and that it.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Random question, are the sex ed scenes un-replayable outside of the recollection room? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but each time I interact with the device in the classroom, she just strips naked to teach and that it.
Sure you have the right outfit for the device? ^^

Xaact

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, she'll masturbate iirc near the stair after that she'll repair her clothes in the teacher room
AFAIK there's 3 options,
1. the shed -> from enterance go to left,
2. the teacher room -> enter the school just before you go up there should be an event,
3. the hobo tent. -> you need to trigger it first (enter the area using pants teacher suit)

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ati the slutty Teacher from CircleKame.

Parallel fantasy IF +[Ver2.2d] RJ125993 CircleKame

Parallel fantasy if 2 Electric Demon Tan AE1 RJ274147 CircleKame

The 2nd one is not as good as first one.

Demonmercer

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys, is there any significant changes for the different poses when modeling for the statue in art club? I assume the pose only determines aesthetic change but is there any change in events later on?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, is there any significant changes for the different poses when modeling for the statue in art club? I assume the pose only determines aesthetic change but is there any change in events later on?
The poses are a trigger for an event in the club questline. AFAIK, the change is how Serena reacts to seeing her likeness when she looks at the finished statue. The club puts it up opposite the stairs on the second floor where a statue was smashed on day 1 (easy to miss the NPCs talking about it).
where can u find the janitor, mr harold's key?
A student has the key. Stan has it and uses the janitor's closet to toy with Serena when he is her master.

Reactions: youngmoist

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
i really enjoyed this game at first, but i can tell there is alot of content and it is hard to figure out how to get the different events to progress. im stuck on the gem quest just keeps telling me there is a special offer then when i do it the next event never occurs. I really wish there was a guide to all of the content and just not a main quest guide.

funtime765

Jun 16, 2020
i really enjoyed this game at first, but i can tell there is alot of content and it is hard to figure out how to get the different events to progress. im stuck on the gem quest just keeps telling me there is a special offer then when i do it the next event never occurs. I really wish there was a guide to all of the content and just not a main quest guide.
Sadly no guide that I know of, but if you go to the recollection room you can get hints on what to do next.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
if anyone can help: how to get the gift suit, how do i get stan to be serena's master, how to get into the abadoned building, and how to further the photo studio quest (currently stuck at taking photos at the school)

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure that's possible to do (as in not intended to happen in normal gameplay). Explore the schoolyard, the utility shed should have repair kits. The homeless guy behind the school can also fix clothes, but I forget if they do it for Serena in this case.

This thread is as close as we get for now.

1. Do you see all the skills greyed out in Eve's dialogue box? Check in Serena's skill menu that you haven't bought them already (sometimes players forget). If the view is different, a screenshot would be helpful.
2. Stan is always at school. You can switch masters freely (switching does reset some progression).
i've tried using the collar on stan at school and it doesnt do anything, my submission is maxed out but i haven't started his submission questline

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i've tried using the collar on stan at school and it doesnt do anything, my submission is maxed out but i haven't started his submission questline
Stan needs to initiate. Remember the hidden camera? Give them a show... Stan uses blackmail to get his way. To start the questline, have Serena go to school horny in a short skirt outfit (Black Suit, Revealing Suit) and masturbate during the lesson (self-study; if she's been horny enough, she has probably hinted at wanting to masturbate but that her skirt is too long). Once she's done the deed, Stan has what he needs to get serious.
if anyone can help: how to get the gift suit, how do i get stan to be serena's master, how to get into the abadoned building, and how to further the photo studio quest (currently stuck at taking photos at the school)
Gift suit:
You need to get the quest from Santa's assistant from the other world. Then you need to find 4 picture fragments. One in town, one in palace/castle, one in front of lift to dungeon, and one is before the path to the Succubus. Return them for the gift suit.
The abandoned building was quite literally abandoned in development, it has no content. I tried so many times to get in there as well...

If memory serves, the next step for the GEM/photo studio quest is to have Serena dominate Pete. You need to ambush him outside the studio, the spot will be highlighted (sparkles). I forget if there is a trigger for it besides enticing Pete to fuck Serena in the school library and talking to the owner, but you can always check the Recollection Room for hints.

Reactions: youngmoist

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Stan needs to initiate. Remember the hidden camera? Give them a show... Stan uses blackmail to get his way. To start the questline, have Serena go to school horny in a short skirt outfit (Black Suit, Revealing Suit) and masturbate during the lesson (self-study; if she's been horny enough, she has probably hinted at wanting to masturbate but that her skirt is too long). Once she's done the deed, Stan has what he needs to get serious.

Gift suit:

The abandoned building was quite literally abandoned in development, it has no content. I tried so many times to get in there as well...

If memory serves, the next step for the GEM/photo studio quest is to have Serena dominate Pete. You need to ambush him outside the studio, the spot will be highlighted (sparkles). I forget if there is a trigger for it besides enticing Pete to fuck Serena in the school library and talking to the owner, but you can always check the Recollection Room for hints.
dude thanks so much! this became one of my favorite h games but my only gripe is some of the side stuff is really obscure to find and i had no clue the recollection room provided hints

Reactions: makeitso
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes