4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is there any other teaching outfits after the "Fancy" one?
The Black Suit and Revealing Suit have the short skirts that you're looking for. Both are part of the Exhibitionism questline that mainly takes place in Lover's Park. The thread should have all you need. Happy hunting!
Also, how do you trigger the Photoshoots? I've tried going in with low Sanity and High Lust and with Reduce Shame 3 and no luch.
Insufficient Submission would be my guess. Serena's Exhibitionism certainly sounds high enough if you already have Reduce Shame I, II and III.
i downloaded the compressed version so i think its the no rtp that i downloaded, theres no font
Do you have the RTP pack installed then? Would make sense for the game to look there if it cannot find a resource in its own directories.

Reactions: Zanga1945

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Succulence [v1.43a] [(R)Nest]

Original Size Win: 1,17 GB

Compressed Size Win: 590 MB (624 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Reactions: vince638

funtime765

Jun 16, 2020
Can Serena eventually go to school in any clothing or will it always be one of the teacher suits?

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can Serena eventually go to school in any clothing or will it always be one of the teacher suits?
Always one of the suits when going to work, yes.
What to do after checking out all the clubs on day 2 can't seem to figure out....
The school clubs each have their own questlines that you can follow, and there are mini-events at school besides. Go explore!

The town obviously has more to do, and the fantasy world is a good change of pace if you need it.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 854349 how to exit this place sir.?
Help me..
That is the End, can't go back to regular game. You can go into the recollection room, it has some new options (interact with the statue). A couple of Endings have some extra stuff you can check out if you haven't before. Otherwise load a previous save if there are events you didn't complete.

Reactions: Mermet

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Any chance of ever getting this game to work on Android? I've tried with Android Studio and the MV folder I downloaded from this one site, but it doesn't seem to work. This is a rpgmaker game yeah?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Any chance of ever getting this game to work on Android? I've tried with Android Studio and the MV folder I downloaded from this one site, but it doesn't seem to work. This is a rpgmaker game yeah?
This is a rpg maker vx ace game, not an mv game. so you need some kind of emulator.
Hope that helps
Cheers

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
How can you go into school with torn clothes? I take early train, thugs rip it but cant get inside the school, help PLS thank U for answering and sorry for my vad english

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
How exactly do you get Reduce Shame 2?

I have read that many of you have 2 but didn't have 1. I already have 1 but have been trying over and over to get 2. Any help?

Xaact

Sep 8, 2020
How exactly do you get Reduce Shame 2?

I have read that many of you have 2 but didn't have 1. I already have 1 but have been trying over and over to get 2. Any help?
rise exhibitionist level. need 70 iirc, you can check with succubus chick

Zoner

Jun 25, 2017
First of all - wonderful game, but i might have fkd up something bcs i CANT upgrade anymore passive skills ( even tho i got reduce shame to lvl 3 and all three stats to 100) cant upgrade other type and idk why. Maybe it has something to do with Stan of which i cant find atm. i just sticked with eve (subm. contract) cus that was casually done. So:
1.Upgrading passive skills - what am i missing?
2. Where do i find Stan now and can i still give him the collar?
Thank you in advance!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How can you go into school with torn clothes? I take early train, thugs rip it but cant get inside the school, help PLS thank U for answering and sorry for my vad english
Not sure that's possible to do (as in not intended to happen in normal gameplay). Explore the schoolyard, the utility shed should have repair kits. The homeless guy behind the school can also fix clothes, but I forget if they do it for Serena in this case.
Is there a complete walktrough for this, there are so many things I don't know how to get
This thread is as close as we get for now.
1.Upgrading passive skills - what am i missing?
2. Where do i find Stan now and can i still give him the collar?
Thank you in advance!
1. Do you see all the skills greyed out in Eve's dialogue box? Check in Serena's skill menu that you haven't bought them already (sometimes players forget). If the view is different, a screenshot would be helpful.
2. Stan is always at school. You can switch masters freely (switching does reset some progression).

Zoner

Jun 25, 2017
1. Do you see all the skills greyed out in Eve's dialogue box? Check in Serena's skill menu that you haven't bought them already (sometimes players forget). If the view is different, a screenshot would be helpful.
2. Stan is always at school. You can switch masters freely (switching does reset some progression).
1. Actualy it seems that the other skills arent even on the list, the greyed out ones i already have.
2.I have no clue how he looks nor where to find him, so a tip would be grateful ;) pica.png

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
1. Actualy it seems that the other skills arent even on the list, the greyed out ones i already have.
2.I have no clue how he looks nor where to find him, so a tip would be grateful ;) View attachment 857815
1. That list looks pretty complete! I think you're only missing a combat one, Endurance II.
2. Ohhh... Stan is in Serena's class! He's one of the shady boys near the door after class. He's the one controlling the hidden camera.

Reactions: dwemers
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes