4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
I don't have a test save for the flower cave fight, but that sounds like the correct progression. Talk to Aria? Check screen edges?
Thanks for trying to help, i've get out from there
My main problem back there is when Serena arrive at the place where Aria is (my screenshot), Serena should be able to go there and get ambush by boss fight. But in my case, when i arrive at that place, the boss already defeated (they're lying on the ground) and i can't pass through there, therefore i can't talk to Aria.
I don't know how i get out from that problem, what i did just get out then get in again, repeatedly until finally i can pass it

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for trying to help, i've get out from there
My main problem back there is when Serena arrive at the place where Aria is (my screenshot), Serena should be able to go there and get ambush by boss fight. But in my case, when i arrive at that place, the boss already defeated (they're lying on the ground) and i can't pass through there, therefore i can't talk to Aria.
I don't know how i get out from that problem, what i did just get out then get in again, repeatedly until finally i can pass it
Okay, thanks for posting the fix! I'd assumed you could get to Aria.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
how to get revealing suit, i can't find it
It's a gift from a friend once Serena's Exposure is high enough (and you've completed the necessary quest steps). The main Exposure questline is in Lover's Park. Find the couple with a lone man looking at them. Talk to the couple's clothed half. He will instruct Serena to become increasingly perverted. Buy all the sexy clothes, unlock Shame perks from Eve.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
New version of 1.43 . I will post it in a bit, if the new version ist out.
Support the dev if you like his work :)
Have fun guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:

- Anniversary Special available at the TV in Serena's home
- Bunch of fixes to old bugs added
- Pool Events (only a few pics )

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah i actually like this one so much better than the next one, and to be fair the next one is just taking off.

I just actually got very use to the RPG engine used in this one, and feel better playing this one. that phone thing in the new one (Succulence 2) is sort of immersion breaking for me or just confusing at times ( I have just never gotten use to the RPGMV engine.) I think that is what they are using for Succulence 2.

But Like I said 2 is just beginning, so is and unfair comparison.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Did the dev say what kind of content he still wanted to add to the game?

Yeah i actually like this one so much better than the next one, and to be fair the next one is just taking off.

I just actually got very use to the RPG engine used in this one, and feel better playing this one. that phone thing in the new one (Succulence 2) is sort of immersion breaking for me or just confusing at times ( I have just never gotten use to the RPGMV engine.) I think that is what they are using for Succulence 2.

But Like I said 2 is just beginning, so is and unfair comparison.
Does Succulence 2 even have corruption? Or is the main character already fully corrupted, and we now corrupt other characters?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Did the dev say what kind of content he still wanted to add to the game?

Does Succulence 2 even have corruption? Or is the main character already fully corrupted, and we now corrupt other characters?
In two at this time as best I could tell she is pretty much already a slut so to speak. And into most anything or that was the way it seemed to me. I got to the end boss at this time,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has a hard to keep in check lust build up, but I figure this will be tweaked, and it was hard to control in the first as well.

EDIT >>> I am not really sure just where they are going with two though, and it is just beginning.

Reactions: Voilsh

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
como me puedo cambiar de ropa antes de ir a clase en el aniversario especial?

How can I change my clothes before going to class on the special anniversary?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Compressed size plz
I assume you having a little HD space problems.

it is 1 gig, download size, it does not seem to be very well compressed, probably because of all the graphics, as they do not compress well.

Anyway on installation the folder for the game was still at pretty close to exactly one gig. A lot of that size could also be attributed to them using and installer.exe.

By the way most places you click to download something like this will give you the size.

EDIT >>> If I was mistaken on what you were asking my apologies.

Last edited:

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
Is there any other teaching outfits after the "Fancy" one?

Several lines have hinted at wearing a shorter skirt, but doesn't seem to be anyway to do that.

Also, how do you trigger the Photoshoots? I've tried going in with low Sanity and High Lust and with Reduce Shame 3 and no luch.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes