4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Haven't come across that one. Don't think the girls' changing room should be locked for Serena under any circumstances, only the boys'.

Reactions: noctred

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah not sure... the girls changing room is locked for me. Maybe I'll try running through some other events and come back to the gym later and see if something changes.

Another question - who are you supposed to talk to for your reward after finding the second elevator at the start of the main quest line? Neither Aurora (in the main temple) nor Joakim (outside the first elevator) have anything for me. I'm pretty sure I've spoken to every NPC I could find in the area and... nothing. I searched through this thread and found a few other people who asked the same question but I didn't see a single meaningful reply.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah not sure... the girls changing room is locked for me. Maybe I'll try running through some other events and come back to the gym later and see if something changes.

Another question - who are you supposed to talk to for your reward after finding the second elevator at the start of the main quest line? Neither Aurora (in the main temple) nor Joakim (outside the first elevator) have anything for me. I'm pretty sure I've spoken to every NPC I could find in the area and... nothing. I searched through this thread and found a few other people who asked the same question but I didn't see a single meaningful reply.
I tested with a "first school day" save and you're right, the changing rooms are locked! They're unlocked in every other save that I have, though. Serena has her PE outfit in those. If you want out of the gym, you can flip flag 49: Gym (beware of spoilers and misdirection in Debug Mode), but that may have unintended consequences. Best to just play on - maybe there's an event chain in progress that interfered?

I haven't tested the underground/elevators, so I have no idea about those. Would it be possible that one doesn't have a reward, i.e. it was already active? My only other guess is the quest desk in the bottom-right/southeast of the cathedral.

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018

Im guessing you might have collected it by Joakim without knowing already? Try heading back into the dungeon through the second elevator and head south until you find a set of broken stairs, you should be able to jump down it to continue the main story line.

Hope this helps!

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Im guessing you might have collected it by Joakim without knowing already? Try heading back into the dungeon through the second elevator and head south until you find a set of broken stairs, you should be able to jump down it to continue the main story line.

Hope this helps!
Oh my bad, I was trying to go down the wrong stairs. I thought the walkthrough was referring to the collapsed staircase in the western district... the one outside the first elevator.

Seems fine now. Thanks guys.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have really been trying to like this one, but I have pulled my sanity down to 25 and holding it there, and nothing really erotic has happens yet, except a couple of foreplay scenes..

I even got a lot of those potions that make her to supposedly be more obedient, and also some that reduce shame.

Does anything ever happen in this one that is like really slutty ?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have really been trying to like this one, but I have pulled my sanity down to 25 and holding it there, and nothing really erotic has happens yet, except a couple of foreplay scenes..

I even got a lot of those potions that make her to supposedly be more obedient, and also some that reduce shame.

Does anything ever happen in this one that is like really slutty ?
Serena's Sanity dropping is just natural and doesn't lead into anything on its own (except a Bad End). It does lower her inhibitions for events, so go explore! Every one of the school clubs has events, for example, if you talk to their members and complete their tasks.

What's your definition of slutty here? Nude modelling with a side of teasing? Seducing the school finances admin on a packed train? Recruiting club members in a skimpy outfit while fighting forced orgasms from a sex toy? Jilling off a schoolgirl in the showers purely for sexual release? Jacking off a schoolboy in the girls' changing room and then stripping for them in exchange for cum? Those are just some of the school club events you should be finding naturally.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Serena's Sanity dropping is just natural and doesn't lead into anything on its own (except a Bad End). It does lower her inhibitions for events, so go explore! Every one of the school clubs has events, for example, if you talk to their members and complete their tasks.

What's your definition of slutty here? Nude modelling with a side of teasing? Seducing the school finances admin on a packed train? Recruiting club members in a skimpy outfit while fighting forced orgasms from a sex toy? Jilling off a schoolgirl in the showers purely for sexual release? Jacking off a schoolboy in the girls' changing room and then stripping for them in exchange for cum? Those are just some of the school club events you should be finding naturally.
( As to the slutty I think all of it applies, some I may not like, but I do want to see all that has been placed in the game, some for desire seeking, and some just out of curiosity, and my completionist fetish.)

I know the scenes are there, I have looked at all the .png images, I am just getting bored to death trying to reach some of these scene's.

I am having trouble with understanding just what events, conditions, time table, and clothing I need to eventually bring about these scene's. ( I can from the images easy see there is a lot here, but it seems to be very well hidden, or extremely hard to do everything correctly to see it For Me. <<< Note the for Me! )

I mean they have done and amazing amount of work to bring about all of this, and I can see that, but it seems so convoluted, and laborious for me to manage to reach the conditions where these events take place.

I like slow erotic build up to a point, but eventually I just feel plagued by it. And if I under stand it correctly if the sanity reaches Zero its game Over, which becomes a constant fear.

( as to using someone else's save where they have completed every thing, sure eventually I might want to do that, but I want to find as much of it as I can my self.), But ( I also don't want to burn out from frustration trying to find it all. )

ONE OTHER THING: I have never been able to jump off the broken stairs in that first dungeon. I found the other elevator, and went back up and got the reward, then went back down, but I seem to be unable to jump off the broken stairs.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am beginning to grasp the concept.. Figured out the Jumping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slowly getting a little better at this one, but It is a convoluted mess in many area's, trying to understand what to do. Logic is not easy to reason sometimes.

But a very fun game over all, just for me <<< note the for me. A very steep learning curve ;(

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018

Slowly getting a little better at this one, but It is a convoluted mess in many area's, trying to understand what to do. Logic is not easy to reason sometimes.

But a very fun game over all, just for me <<< note the for me. A very steep learning curve ;(
Here is some advice, depending on your progress they may or may not be helpful but I'll share anyways. There are no story spoilers but I talk about some skills and equipment that unlock later so I'll put it in spoiler tags.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How many clothing articles can you get in the alternate world, right now I only have the two battle and flower robe.

If there are others there a hint or post about getting them would be very helpful.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
How many clothing articles can you get in the alternate world, right now I only have the two battle and flower robe.

If there are others there a hint or post about getting them would be very helpful.
There are only 3 main dresses you can access from the wardrobe, The leather suit, the Demon suit and the flower robe. There is the glove for fighting that can be upgraded, accessories for improving stats but those don't change anything visually, only for combat.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018

You can go to the "recollection room" in the real world, it's really useful (essential ??) : there are hints for (nearly) each event.

I hugely cheated at the beginning (gain levels, tons of money...), with
The game has got so much events, with so much variants, that you can only miss nearly all of them if you don't use the recollection room. And you still have tens of hours of gaming even while (hugely) cheating.
And I still didn't really begin the alternative world ^^

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You can go to the "recollection room" in the real world, it's really useful (essential ??) : there are hints for (nearly) each event.
Yes I have recently started to use the "recollection room" it is very helpful ( but a time consuming for new play as it is hard to tell just what blank section is for what!), but much of the trouble stems from having to do a tiny part on one day then, wait till next day, that would not be much of a problem but my bed does not allow me to just advance instantly to day night what ever ( I actually thought it use to do that in the early game.)

I really don't see any reasonable way through this game with out at least doing the money cheat, and spamming Items from the Gift shop to control your sanity and lust. And even at that with out loads of the Accessories item's that save you from game over you will still lose or spamming the use of the debug menu, which can be dangeous to your game. ( Thankfully the game allows continue in most event's but if continuing with same Lust, and sanity your options will be stalemated, unless you have the Items from gift shop to adjust or use debug which may mess up your game. )

Using Cheat engine to lock the values of lust and sanity (value*2+1) is also and alternative, but variables can slip past cheat engine even when locked, so you need to monitor it.

The balance for a non cheated game seems to just be very off. I do love the game a lot though, as so much work is in this, and such a vivid imagination from the creator.

just mostly you should expect to probably cheat some I believe, for sure first time players will be at a loss, and for many that may be a problem if you're not familiar with the cheat options, and have little knowledge of how to even start the game let alone begin to cheat.

:love:
As I can cheat with the best of them I Very much like this game a lot [with her FF10 Yuna face with out the different colored eyes she is quite pretty] ( It is a lot like Combin Ation games ), I just personally think the balance is like major off for and adult erotic game play.<< (My Opinion Every one has one) (Some sort of freeze the Lust and sanity cheat build into the game would be most helpful.)

I think many that play these are not avid game players, they just want to see content Mostly and quite often play these games in a whimsical manor. And that is quite often the case for me too.

I love the abundant amount of events when I find them very much. And it is a wonderfully fun game Over all.

Last edited:

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
*bangs head on desk*

I tried autoscript and everything... I can't win the drinking contest with Bruce... The scrip that was posted earlier seems even less effective than just pressing D over and over again... But I can't do it because of my physical disability. Is it possible for a game's programming to be ableist? I play RPGs because my brain and hands can't keep up with shooters, and it throws this at me? :cry:

I'm literally crying over this reminding me how handicapped I am...

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
*bangs head on desk*

I tried autoscript and everything... I can't win the drinking contest with Bruce.
I lost first time or two, but once I figured out you had to hammer down to win I win every time now.. You may have a very unresponsive key board or something,

( when I have to do these Hammer the key events, I don't actually allow the key to ever raise all the way up, but just barely clear the contact, and back down, My finger never looses contact with the key. )

I will say I hate those type of encounter though in all games that have them, they are just stupid in my opinion ( agravating to the player, hard on there equipment, and I just feel like a monkey doing it.)

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I lost first time or two, but once I figured out you had to hammer down to win I win every time now.. You may have a very unresponsive key board or something,

( when I have to do these Hammer the key events, I don't actually allow the key to ever raise all the way up, but just barely clear the contact, and back down, My finger never looses contact with the key. )

I will say I hate those type of encounter though in all games that have them, they are just stupid in my opinion ( agravating to the player, hard on there equipment, and I just feel like a monkey doing it.)
I'm trying as hard as I can. I've used different hands, different fingers, and different alternate inputs to Autohotkey's script. Nothing's working! I'm bawling my eyes out right now over this! I feel so powerless and feeble!

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
I'm trying as hard as I can. I've used different hands, different fingers, and different alternate inputs to Autohotkey's script. Nothing's working! I'm bawling my eyes out right now over this! I feel so powerless and feeble!
I also had a lot of problem with this. By script I'm assuming you mean this one right? What I tried was I repeated the send D command something like 20 or more times instead of 4 as mentioned. It still didn't work all the time but once in a while when it did work I passed it in one or two presses. Also the script uses F12, try using a different key or even just the D button (although I don't remember how to denote it in the script), I use a laptop so the function keys require an additional button press, changing it helped.

Edit: I missed that you have tried alternate inputs, so maybe the last part won't be that helpful. Another thing I tried was I mashed the F12 (or alternate key) and D key together, maybe that will help.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible for a game's programming to be ableist?
It is absolutely ableist in this case. I've communicated accessibility issues to the developer, since they tried a two-hand/cross-keyboard control scheme in the sequel. For most people, using two hands effectively while playing a steamy game like this is probably problematic for obvious reasons, but it is also an accessibility issue.

I wouldn't worry about the Bruce events. They are a drop in a sea of content and the mechanic is not repeated outside that event (IIRC). The developer was probably feeling their way around the engine and trying out different minigame concepts (they were very keen on getting blackjack to work, for instance).

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game! Best not let one setback colour things too much~

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I also had a lot of problem with this. By script I'm assuming you mean this one right? What I tried was I repeated the send D command something like 20 or more times instead of 4 as mentioned. It still didn't work all the time but once in a while when it did work I passed it in one or two presses. Also the script uses F12, try using a different key or even just the D button (although I don't remember how to denote it in the script), I use a laptop so the function keys require an additional button press, changing it helped.

Edit: I missed that you have tried alternate inputs, so maybe the last part won't be that helpful. Another thing I tried was I mashed the F12 (or alternate key) and D key together, maybe that will help.
I tried repeating the script to 20+, and hitting D and F12 repeatedly at the same time, hitting D repeatedly while holding down F12, still wouldn't work. I didn't try assigning the script to the very button it was meant to repeat, though. I might try that, but every failure is just another blow to the face for me...

It is absolutely ableist in this case. I've communicated accessibility issues to the developer, since they tried a two-hand/cross-keyboard control scheme in the sequel. For most people, using two hands effectively while playing a steamy game like this is probably problematic for obvious reasons, but it is also an accessibility issue.

I wouldn't worry about the Bruce events. They are a drop in a sea of content and the mechanic is not repeated outside that event (IIRC). The developer was probably feeling their way around the engine and trying out different minigame concepts (they were very keen on getting blackjack to work, for instance).

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game! Best not let one setback colour things too much~
Thank you... Sorry, I worried that I would be seen as a drama queen for whining about accessibility issues. This was reassuring in a way I don't think I can fully express to you.

Reactions: makeitso
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes