4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

kaitolain

Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to defeat archmage the final boss? Keep dying after he attacks me twice or so. Paralyze doesn't affect him.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to defeat archmage the final boss? Keep dying after he attacks me twice or so. Paralyze doesn't affect him.
Wish I could help, but I only did the Archmage fight once because it was very annoying and grindy. That was a fair few versions back, and all I remember is grinding levels and using succubus stuff.

PS Wait, dying? Serena should have the power to get back up after a supposed KO.

Last edited:

kaitolain

Jul 26, 2020
Wish I could help, but I only did the Archmage fight once because it was very annoying and grindy. That was a fair few versions back, and all I remember is grinding levels and using succubus stuff.

PS Wait, dying? Serena should have the power to get back up after a supposed KO.
oh yeah sorry, i meant revived back after serena get attacked a few times. My serena is lv. 9 and the best thing i can do is using unleashed lust --> sweep kick spam --> unholy drain (if HP is low). That combo for turns before getting revived back after my HP reach 0.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the tip! Is there any specific level requirement eg. lvl 9 or 10? As I've maxed out all kinks but still cant get to Shame II :(
You should be fine, it's a key Exposure one, if memory serves... not enough Lust to pay for it? Or maybe it's already unlocked?

PS Level is probably 3 or 4 at most.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
You should be fine, it's a key Exposure one, if memory serves... not enough Lust to pay for it? Or maybe it's already unlocked?

PS Level is probably 3 or 4 at most.
I'll have to check it out because I've been to Eve with 180 lust before and I get no prompts to upgrade from Shame I. I'm thinking it might be tied to a particular event? I've spammed the events with Eve to get lvl 9 and I've got nothing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'll have to check it out because I've been to Eve with 180 lust before and I get no prompts to upgrade from Shame I. I'm thinking it might be tied to a particular event? I've spammed the events with Eve to get lvl 9 and I've got nothing.
That would be really weird... but not impossible? I remember it being tied to at least two events, maybe more, so in my mind the order goes the other way: unlock perk to activate events.

I'll see if I have a test save for the unlock, but that was so long ago now that maybe not.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Quick testing suggests you haven't taken the Exposure contract.
It turns out that I'd taken all contracts but I didn't go out exploring enough for the exposure one. I've now got all reduce Shames :D.

Thanks a ton for the help

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It turns out that I'd taken all contracts but I didn't go out exploring enough for the exposure one. I've now got all reduce Shames :D.

Thanks a ton for the help
Nice, good job! I totally forgot about the contracts until I fired up the test save. :p

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Hello, will you tell me where is the photo 1/4? please don't find her. I would also like to know what are the books that sell serca de las ruins for

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, will you tell me where is the photo 1/4? please don't find her. I would also like to know what are the books that sell serca de las ruins for
If you are referring to the public service quest that starts in the infirmary, then my memory says the first photo is in the map section before the altar (to the right, "forest") and the tower (to the left, "Orc camp route"). It's the map section where the introductory underground dungeon ends. In case it's not, just look around the underground areas or post what the quest NPC says about it. The photos look like sheets of paper.

The books sold in the ruins are flavour text. The developer might have had plans for them (like the teleportation book), but they are not involved in any events or quests that I can remember.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I feel like a huge idiot here, but.... how do you get the Todd and Father Route. I'm tutoring the kid now, but that's about it, nothing ever happens.

Dad can peek at Serena, but nothing happens because he's always too late.

And everytime he asks for her to join Dinner, the only option is to "Refuse".

I feel like I'm missing something here. I already tried all her outfits, even the Black Suit one, but nothing ever happens.

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
If you are referring to the public service quest that starts in the infirmary, then my memory says the first photo is in the map section before the altar (to the right, "forest") and the tower (to the left, "Orc camp route"). It's the map section where the introductory underground dungeon ends. In case it's not, just look around the underground areas or post what the quest NPC says about it. The photos look like sheets of paper.

The books sold in the ruins are flavour text. The developer might have had plans for them (like the teleportation book), but they are not involved in any events or quests that I can remember.

I have 2/4 # / 4 4 / $ but a photo is missing, 2 I found them in the dungeon I think and one where missions are accepted, all in the fantasy world, but still 1 is missing .. the mission is accepted to a seller outside

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
This game is way too big to be completed without a proper walkthrough or cheat.
I like it but I don't want to spend weeks trying out different things to unlock scenes. Shame.

Reactions: Zoner
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes