4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have wear black suit without underwear, and lust>100, but why i can not masturbate during self study, sigh, who can help me?
And how to check value of sanity?
My guess is that Serena is still too self-conscious (Sanity check, maybe perk check - fill up from Eve and try with Sanity 10, 20, 30 or so). Sanity is below Health, "SN".

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This game is right up my alley, it's such a shame that it has the longest prologue out there (Like 5-8 hours)
I played it a few hours but I never got to a sex scene only to body writing in the metro, I deleted the game and never got to the good part of the game and that is such a fucking waste for me, now only full saves are available and if you want to start from the beginning will take too long to get into the good stuff :cry:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
This game is right up my alley, it's such a shame that it has the longest prologue out there (Like 5-8 hours)
I played it a few hours but I never got to a sex scene only to body writing in the metro, I deleted the game and never got to the good part of the game and that is such a fucking waste for me, now only full saves are available and if you want to start from the beginning will take too long to get into the good stuff :cry:
I commend you on your commitment to a Sexless Serena start! I just posted a save about 90 minutes in for another person, maybe that would be a good jumping in point?

I'm not sure which version you played, but I remember it becoming quite difficult to maintain a Sexless playstyle even when I first started. Constantly turning over every used rubber out there for scraps of sanity... o_O It's now much easier to get sexed (and wildly easier to manage Lust and Sanity), as Eve pretty much railroads you into it, even if you don't hook up at the bar or follow school questlines (and events) up to their sexy content.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MachoGuy

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I can't seem to choose to stay in the faculty room in the Naked Run. How do I do it?
If memory serves, you need to pick up the telephone. Serena will call her friend so she can bring clothes in the morning.
and how do I get into the men's bath for Eve's task 3?
I think Serena has to be sufficiently bold to go in there. Reduce Shame perk levels, probably.
To get access to Sexy section, reduce Serena's shame at Eve's! how to reduce shame help
Eve sells you a perk called Reduce Shame. You may need to level up if it's not available yet. Sadly, the perk lists only show what is required, not what the perk will be, no doubt a limitation of the engine.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I commend you on your commitment to a Sexless Serena start! I just posted a save about 90 minutes in for another person, maybe that would be a good jumping in point?

I'm not sure which version you played, but I remember it becoming quite difficult to maintain a Sexless playstyle even when I first started. Constantly turning over every used rubber out there for scraps of sanity... o_O It's now much easier to get sexed (and wildly easier to manage Lust and Sanity), as Eve pretty much railroads you into it, even if you don't hook up at the bar or follow school questlines (and events) up to their sexy content.
I didn't know the game changed that much, I will give it another chance. Thank bro <3

(Also thanks for the save file)

Reactions: makeitso

alfakynvinr

Apr 19, 2020
I think Serena has to be sufficiently bold to go in there. Reduce Shame perk levels, probably.
Thanks for the hint about the office. It was dumb of me. I still have trouble about the men's bath. As you can see, my contracts are at 100%
1594912652709.png

and my reduce shame is at III
1594912712114.png

but still Serena still says
1594912741779.png

why?

Reactions: makeitso

alfakynvinr

Apr 19, 2020

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
I just realized from 42 hours of playing... after finishing the game and with all the clothing systems, you still can't walk naked in in schools, public spaces, and cities free-fully in broad daylight??(without getting cut by cut-scenes and thrown back to home) It was the ONLY goal I had in mind! then what was the clothing system intended for if the MC cannot walk around naked in broad daylight in the end???

BrightVerne

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys, does anybody know how to get to the building to the north of the park alley? I got almost all the achievements in the game but still have no clue how to get there

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys, does anybody know how to get to the building to the north of the park alley? I got almost all the achievements in the game but still have no clue how to get there
If I'm reading this correctly, then the answer is that the building in Lover's Park was never implemented. No way to get in.
okay so.. I downloaded it and when I try to open the .exe it keep being opened as notepad? how?
Seems like an operating system issue. Are other EXE files opening okay if you open them using the same method and from the same drive? If not, fix the file type association in your operating system. If yes, then redownload the game files.

And just in case... make sure you're opening the correct file. There are at least three "Game" files: EXE, INI, and RGSS3A. The INI I could see opening in Notepad by default.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes