4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ShakaPiranha

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone. How to activate the Basement 2 event? I come to tutoring, I do not tease Junior. The prompt says that you need to obey his father (suck), but it does not pop up anywhere. It all ends with the fact that my teacher at dinner does not want to eat food (so as not to lose consciousness) Is this a bug? Or am I not fulfilling some condition? I do not specifically promote an affair with his son, since I understood that they give a choice: either a father or a son.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hello everyone. How to activate the Basement 2 event?
It seems you've read the hint already but missed the important bit: Submit to Richards, use the toilet during tutoring. He will not give Serena a choice after that. That should also be the only condition listed in the hint.

ShakaPiranha

Sep 3, 2019
It seems you've read the hint already but missed the important bit: Submit to Richards, use the toilet during tutoring. He will not give Serena a choice after that. That should also be the only condition listed in the hint.
I've used it three times already. How much do I need? He comes to spy all the time and nothing else.
How I do:I come to room. I don’t tease his son (just study without eroticism). And the first scene with the basement was already

Last edited:

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
If I'm reading this correctly, then the answer is that the building in Lover's Park was never implemented. No way to get in.

Seems like an operating system issue. Are other EXE files opening okay if you open them using the same method and from the same drive? If not, fix the file type association in your operating system. If yes, then redownload the game files.

And just in case... make sure you're opening the correct file. There are at least three "Game" files: EXE, INI, and RGSS3A. The INI I could see opening in Notepad by default.
[/QUOTE
If I'm reading this correctly, then the answer is that the building in Lover's Park was never implemented. No way to get in.

Seems like an operating system issue. Are other EXE files opening okay if you open them using the same method and from the same drive? If not, fix the file type association in your operating system. If yes, then redownload the game files.

And just in case... make sure you're opening the correct file. There are at least three "Game" files: EXE, INI, and RGSS3A. The INI I could see opening in Notepad by default.
there's only this single file that I downloaded and as you can see exe is part of the name not the file it self... I think I have rpg rtp Screenshot_5.png already

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know if someone has been making a mod for this game to add in more scenes? I enjoyed it but there were areas I expected smut, like the camping trip with Angie and the students, but nothing to be found.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
there's only this single file that I downloaded and as you can see exe is part of the name not the file it self... I think I have rpg rtp already
Okay, so that looks like the initial package you need to extract the game files from. Try opening that in WinRAR or 7Zip or whatever you prefer. I have no other suggestions besides the initial ones about fixing the file type association and redownloading (which is not necessary if you can extract the game files from that).
Does anyone know if someone has been making a mod for this game to add in more scenes? I enjoyed it but there were areas I expected smut, like the camping trip with Angie and the students, but nothing to be found.
Not aware of any mods besides modding saves. The camping trip is a horny romp, there are definitely scenes there, even if only the culmination can be full-on sex (as far as I recall).

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I've used it three times already. How much do I need? He comes to spy all the time and nothing else.
How I do:I come to room. I don’t tease his son (just study without eroticism). And the first scene with the basement was already
And Basement 2 is still locked in the Recollection Room?

If you've teased Junior/Todd1 once to trigger the first basement scene, causing Richards Senior to knock Serena out and toy with her in the basement, then caution her to only come back in the Black Suit and no underwear, then the second scene is set to trigger. After that, Serena needs to show Richards Senior that she's obeyed him ("submitted", as hinted, you don't actually need to become his pet/slave) the next time she's in their house, get peeped on in the toilet by the horny Senior, and get ravaged with full penetration after dinner. Always staying for dinner is also part of the deal with Senior.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Okay, so that looks like the initial package you need to extract the game files from. Try opening that in WinRAR or 7Zip or whatever you prefer. I have no other suggestions besides the initial ones about fixing the file type association and redownloading (which is not necessary if you can extract the game files from that).

Not aware of any mods besides modding saves. The camping trip is a horny romp, there are definitely scenes there, even if only the culmination can be full-on sex (as far as I recall).
Oh, I found the scenes, just was left teased when the dog ruins one of the tents, and you find Angie is sleeping in one with the boys but there is no scene for it. Seemed like a very obvious place to show some smut.

ShakaPiranha

Sep 3, 2019
And Basement 2 is still locked in the Recollection Room?

If you've teased Junior/Todd1 once to trigger the first basement scene, causing Richards Senior to knock Serena out and toy with her in the basement, then caution her to only come back in the Black Suit and no underwear, then the second scene is set to trigger. After that, Serena needs to show Richards Senior that she's obeyed him ("submitted", as hinted, you don't actually need to become his pet/slave) the next time she's in their house, get peeped on in the toilet by the horny Senior, and get ravaged with full penetration after dinner. Always staying for dinner is also part of the deal with Senior.
Gotcha .Thank u )

Reactions: makeitso

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So I've tried searching the thread both with the forum search tool as well as via google but I'm getting zero results about this.

Resolve cream.

When can you use this? Its item description says it temporarily increases sanity, but I can't use it anywhere. It's greyed out in the item list even though I have several of them. My sanity is currently hovering between 10-20 and I'm struggling to "keep afloat" so to speak. I bought these because it seemed like a quick fix before getting hit with a game over but apparently they can't be used anywhere? What am I missing here?

Are there any other consumables you can purchase that let you raise sanity?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So I've tried searching the thread both with the forum search tool as well as via google but I'm getting zero results about this.

Resolve cream.

When can you use this? Its item description says it temporarily increases sanity, but I can't use it anywhere. It's greyed out in the item list even though I have several of them. My sanity is currently hovering between 10-20 and I'm struggling to "keep afloat" so to speak. I bought these because it seemed like a quick fix before getting hit with a game over but apparently they can't be used anywhere? What am I missing here?

Are there any other consumables you can purchase that let you raise sanity?
Hmmm the cream is probably a combat item, then. I don't remember using it. The Desire Shop should have what you need.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys! I'm one of tbose idiots who skips through text... In the mission where you deliver books, where do you deliver them?

• Haha
Reactions: Armelle69
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes