4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I am missing a scene of the priest in the parlor -- help thanks
If memory serves, that one has perk requirements - you probably need to unlock a passive perk from Eve.
How do you unlock the black teacher suit with short skirt that people talk about?
The Black Suit is a special purchase, you indeed need Angie to take you shopping. I'm puzzled as to why this hasn't happened if you have the garters and see-through underwear, maybe another perk trigger (they trip people up a lot)... What does Angie tell you if you talk to her? Are you completely shameless (unlocked Reduce Shame I-III from Eve)?

Last edited:

Marchanddefruits

Sep 1, 2017
Please, does anyone have a save file wich had about 1-2h of game to share? Lost mine and i really don't have the motivation the restart everything from the beginning :(

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Please, does anyone have a save file wich had about 1-2h of game to share? Lost mine and i really don't have the motivation the restart everything from the beginning :(
The attached save file should be reasonably early. It's about 90 minutes in (Serena doesn't even have her kink stats yet) and probably has minimal progress outside the Science Club's main quest; I've mostly used it for testing. This also means it comes from an older version.

Reactions: VictorTom

Marchanddefruits

Sep 1, 2017
The attached save file should be reasonably early. It's about 90 minutes in (Serena doesn't even have her kink stats yet) and probably has minimal progress outside the Science Club's main quest; I've mostly used it for testing. This also means it comes from an older version.
Many thanks man, this one is perfect !

Reactions: makeitso

Marchanddefruits

Sep 1, 2017
Hey man. I'm currently at 4hours of game and i occasionally see developer's quotes like "this is still in beta so try to save often", for exemple when we learn the "no panty" skill from Eve. It is because it's a save from an old version or that don't change anything at all?

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Can't unlock Bruce Accident 1 scene. I see some others have posted about it too.
I lose the first game, then win the second. Then when he takes Serena upstairs the only options are either Frenzy (for the blowjob scene), or leave.
The Accident 1 scene never unlocks.

Ideas?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey man. I'm currently at 4hours of game and i occasionally see developer's quotes like "this is still in beta so try to save often", for exemple when we learn the "no panty" skill from Eve. It is because it's a save from an old version or that don't change anything at all?
No issue with the save file, all dialogue comes from current game resources. Save files should only contain parameters and values (which may be different or even incompatible between versions, but Succulence seems to have good compatibility).

There are some loose ends still left in the game from features and ideas that either didn't make it or were patched in late. Eve selling that skill is one of the latter, so it probably didn't get much testing before the final version was released. I recommend not buying it on your main run, as it's meant to be part of a major quest (the Science Club's mind experiments, which the save was incidentally meant to test!).

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
In restaurant.
One Night Stand: Mr.Ford - Do one night stand in revealing suit, with underwear equipped.
Sex: Mr.Ford - Go upstairs with Mr.Ford.
Restaurant means Diner?

Can't find a Mr. Ford there at any time of day.. Since I can't do the Bruce Accident 1 scene in the Diner either, maybe the problems are related.. Either something I haven't done yet or a bug.

Edit: I'm dumb. Do the search for partner thing while wearing the correct outfit and he showed up. (still can't do the bruce thing tho)

Last edited:

Marchanddefruits

Sep 1, 2017
No issue with the save file, all dialogue comes from current game resources. Save files should only contain parameters and values (which may be different or even incompatible between versions, but Succulence seems to have good compatibility).

There are some loose ends still left in the game from features and ideas that either didn't make it or were patched in late. Eve selling that skill is one of the latter, so it probably didn't get much testing before the final version was released. I recommend not buying it on your main run, as it's meant to be part of a major quest (the Science Club's mind experiments, which the save was incidentally meant to test!).
Thank you again !

Reactions: makeitso

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you turn the mini-map on or off? It seems to have bugged out for me.

Olao

May 8, 2018
So.... is this finished FINISHED or are they adding details from time to time? seeing there's a second part in progress I wonder

DiolTwee

Nov 28, 2019
Guys I need help, Im stuck with the priest mission, I have been going through it for like 4 days in a row and just keeps telling me he feels a little bit better, I want to do another mission in the dungeon world! Please help me!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So.... is this finished FINISHED or are they adding details from time to time? seeing there's a second part in progress I wonder
This/1.43 is the final version of Succulence I. The developer is indeed working on the sequel now. The final version has received some fixes for errors, but no new content.
Guys I need help, Im stuck with the priest mission, I have been going through it for like 4 days in a row and just keeps telling me he feels a little bit better, I want to do another mission in the dungeon world! Please help me!
Can you not choose different tasks/missions from the public quests desk?

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I have wear black suit without underwear, and lust>100, but why i can not masturbate during self study, sigh, who can help me?
And how to check value of sanity?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes