4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
yup it's said 2 well i finish investigate the slum the one i stuck is in the town proper that's the problem maybe bug or something i can't jump through
Okay, I see now. The best I can do for you is to suggest looking in the walkthrough that should be included, maybe you've managed to skip steps.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
In general, you level up Serena's kinks over time by performing relevant actions. The contracts will be offered automatically as you progress through the game. If you need to get there right away, there will potions in the Desire Shop that let you level up the kinks. My recommendation is to take your time and enjoy!
Is there actually femdom in this game or is the raising of your dominance just a way to conteract/slow down Serena's slutty corruption? If there is I'm definitley gonna go back and replay the game!

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
So, not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I encountered the Stranger in the Flower Room, I saw he had "Boost Elixir I" and "Painting". I bought the painting, at which point Boost Elixir I changed to Boost Elixir II. I bought that, and now it's switched back, both options are saying they've been bought, and he's not disappearing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
how to do 5 exhibitionist?
and how to unlock revealing suit?
I don't understand the first question, but I think the answer will be the same for both: level up Serena's Exhibitionism kink through actions, such as changing by the window, posing nude for art and profit photos, getting risky at the beach, and flashing on the school roof, or potions from the Desire Shop. The Revealing Suit is unlocked as part of that path (and you need to visit Lovers' Park after work). Don't forget to pick up perks from Eve!
Is there actually femdom in this game or is the raising of your dominance just a way to conteract/slow down Serena's slutty corruption? If there is I'm definitley gonna go back and replay the game!
There is. To my mind, Domination became the main kink in the story, as you can regularly dominate bystanders for quickies or to get out of a tight spot, as well as enemies in combat to gain an advantage. Serena also tends to turn the tables on her tormentors, becoming dominant. However, I can recall only one specifically dom questline and some events besides. Contrast this with three full submission questlines and at least two subby ones, not to mention the many events where Serena submits to her circumstances, desires, or pressure. So there is content for both, but I suppose it depends on what you're looking to enjoy! Dom feels more present in the story while I count more events for sub.

PS If anything, domming accelerates Serena's transformation into a full succubus as you rack up easy experience for both character and kink.

Last edited:
Reactions: madhatter11

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, why is there no information on the Debug menu. Does anyone know what it does?
Sorry, how to use it, not what it does. It's really cryptic, with a lot of the options not doing what seems obvious, and a few doing literally nothing, so I'm asking if anyone has figured out all the things about it and could explain in depth how to use it to its fullest.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So, why is there no information on the Debug menu. Does anyone know what it does?
Sorry, how to use it, not what it does. It's really cryptic, with a lot of the options not doing what seems obvious, and a few doing literally nothing, so I'm asking if anyone has figured out all the things about it and could explain in depth how to use it to its fullest.
The debug mode is the same as vanilla debug mode on vx ace.
you can manipulate switches and or variables.
But you better should know what you are doing.
cheers

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I can't do anything with the chorus club, after classes serena says she doesn't want to interrupt them, if I stay in the classroom to the night she says they're having a party but she doesn't enter the room.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
The debug mode is the same as vanilla debug mode on vx ace.
you can manipulate switches and or variables.
But you better should know what you are doing.
cheers
Are we totally sure here? Because the debug menu has a bunch of kinda weird stuff I wouldn't expect from RPGM, and much more importantly I've never interacted with the debug menu for ...well, any of the RPGM programs before. I'm asking because I want to be able to learn how to use it, and if that means looking up how to use the RPGM VX Ace debug menu, then sure, but I feel at least somewhat doubtful that would really work because of a few elements. Notable example, the gold setting in the debug menu does nothing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'd imagine it's because debug features aren't typically for general use. It would be quite the sizable undertaking to fully document all the variables and what they do, including interactions, especially in a solo project.

The developer of Succulence has used the menu to help players with softlocks and testing, for example.

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
Bruce seems to be bugged. Using the Recollections Book hint, I tried to get the Drinking Game scene by wearing a white tank top, losing then winning, but the dialogue is "guess this happened again", there was an option to tease and nothing's unlocked in the Book, despite never doing this before.

Then, while searching this thread, I found a post saying it has to happen over two days, I so try that and again, same thing and nothing.

So, I took matters into my own hands. In the debug menu, I found V18(Bruce) was at 5, and after creating a new save just in case, I bumped that down to 1 and followed the Recollection Hints. Bingo, got it. So there's my advice for anyone who has the same issue.

Reactions: hskh2009

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Are we totally sure here? Because the debug menu has a bunch of kinda weird stuff I wouldn't expect from RPGM, and much more importantly I've never interacted with the debug menu for ...well, any of the RPGM programs before. I'm asking because I want to be able to learn how to use it, and if that means looking up how to use the RPGM VX Ace debug menu, then sure, but I feel at least somewhat doubtful that would really work because of a few elements. Notable example, the gold setting in the debug menu does nothing.
Yup, I use the debug with F9 (if you have decompiled the game and then start it with test) alot to modify
this and that.
S is switches and V is variables.
So you can use it sometimes to advance certain events or enable scenes in recollection room or in this game
I usually modify the lust setting if I am to lazy to bring it down before sleeping hehe
Gold is the salary you get, Bank what you have deposit there, so you can cheat money in a way as well.

Cheers

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I am missing a scene of the priest in the parlor I have done it several times but it is not saved in the gallery as outdated and I did it with all the costumes and nothing would appreciate a help thanks

VictorTom

Jun 7, 2020
I am missing a scene of the priest in the parlor I have done it several times but it is not saved in the gallery as outdated and I did it with all the costumes and nothing would appreciate a help thanks
I guess it is a bug, I hit the same issue to this event "Confession Room", so do another event "Bruce Accident 1".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there are some events if you trigger an older one after you get the latest one, it may clear the newer events. Eg. "Behind School 3/4", "Glory Hole 3".

Reactions: EdExmaquina
May 4, 2020
How do you unlock the black teacher suit with short skirt that people talk about? I have a pants suit, a skirt suit, and a fancy skirt suit. I know people have talked something about a park event for the suit after the black suit (?). Right now the guy in the park says I need to wear something nicer. I'm wearing the fancy skirt suit and garter belt and transparent black underwear when I talk to him right now. I didn't get any call from Angie. I think I'm missing a black teacher suit before the park one, but I can't figure out how to get it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes