4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
how do I actually manage lust/sanity? Like I get some sanity from used condom on rooftop and from shower/masturbation I continue sitting on 5-10 sanity and 110-130 lust (already saw bad endings). Also are there some indicator for events on how many SN/LST I need to have? And about black dress. Angie say to meet her after class, but there is noone in the office when I come there after class.
Lust, Sanity in brief: Find partners for semen and sex, and more locations and ways to masturbate and satisfy Serena's main kinks (exposure, sub, dom). Succubus rules, simple stuff! The bar is an easy place to start (you can also booze it up to keep sane), and you should quickly discover more rewarding events (Eve offers some right away when you start your Submission contract, also check out the downstairs toilets and pool at school). If you go adventuring and progress the main story in the fantasy world, you should also have enough gold to buy helpful supplies at the Desire Shop. I remember struggling when I wanted to keep the counters low for headcanon purposes and if I rushed events.

Events: Usually there are no indicators, although Serena may say something to put the player on the right track, so it's trial and error. Some events do list the perk you need, e.g. Reduce Shame II.

Angie, black suit: The Angie chain is a little sloppy there. The game may load the empty office, just go out and go back in.

Reactions: Brololol

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I'm stuck in the fight in the flower cave. I'm lvl 2 with the stare, my hp is 501. After my first attack sequence I'm left trying to heal myself in order to stay in the fight. Am I missing something to raise my HP, or is there an attack sequence that I haven't figured out yet?

Edit: So it took two or three more fights before Serena lands a big hit on a thug to take him out on the first attack. The fight became managable after that. Only took 5 hours.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Level 2, no wonder it's tough! The "flower cave quest" is a fair way down the main story, as I recall, and level 2 is the first level-up. Hope Serena can be fed well after to bring her up to speed (there should be a mid-caves elevator, but I forget if it's active). Her abilities really don't benefit from combat experience. :devilish:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I figured out the no xp for combat thing right after I started the flower fight. The cafe at night is the only place I can find to gain xp, so it's a slow go.

Outside of leveling up, how do you raise your HP? I have an elixir that replaces 2k HP but I only have 501 so that seems like a waste. Going from lvl 1 to lvl 2 only gave an additional 10 HP. That's like 150 Lvl Ups to be able to use.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I dug up my old saves, and there Serena has 900 HP at Level 9 after clearing the main story. My 1.43 save is at 600 HP for Level 3, so newer versions might get much more HP per Level. I feel like a healing potion that heals for 2,000 HP is either a futureproofing thing or a design oversight, possibly a red herring to suggest the player would need that much in combat?

Whatever the case, I can guarantee that Serena will do fine in combat with the proper levels and skills. The Exposure contract alone provides a nice boost for naked combat, if I'm not mistaken, just need to keep the enemy under your spell.

What I enjoyed most about the game were all the discoveries (acts, locations, etc.), so happy hunting!

DiolTwee

Nov 28, 2019
I really love this game! Can not thank enough (R)Nest for creating this!
Is it a good time to ask how to obtain the swimsuit to access the pools? Thank u guys!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I really love this game! Can not thank enough (R)Nest for creating this!
Is it a good time to ask how to obtain the swimsuit to access the pools? Thank u guys!
Since you can't buy one, you need to get one made - Serena suggests starting with the Cosplay Club, IIRC.

Reactions: DiolTwee

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Found the glory hole in school. Haven't been able to find a afternoon (after school but before trolling the bar at night) source.

Do you ever get to jump? I see a sparkly light in an alley between the spa and construction site but haven't figured out how to get it. Stupid guys fapping keeps Serena from going further into the construction site, even tho that seems like low hanging fruit for her.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Do you ever get to jump? I see a sparkly light in an alley between the spa and construction site but haven't figured out how to get it. Stupid guys fapping keeps Serena from going further into the construction site, even tho that seems like low hanging fruit for her.
Yes, and all jumps are contextual. Not all have an indicator, though, so spots should be checked. Good eye spotting the twinkle - the regular world has plenty of hidden trinkets, all of which you can get. Just need the right setup. None are strictly essential, so you can take your time. My favourite is the one next to the neighbour's house that seems impossible, until one night...

As for the construction site... Guess one would have to be really, truly desperate to jump right into a hobo campfire circle-jerk. Or absolutely determined.

Is there an event in the abandoned building inside the park yet or was that never implemented?
I remember the developer saying that was never implemented. Probably easier to leave it in, even though it may misdirect players.

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Hi. Can anyone tell me how to finish Bruce mission (Drinking Game)? Stuck there from so long.
I'm stuck there as well since I'm not fast enough hitting 'D'. Have you tried using the Recollection book, that does a pretty good job telling you where to start or how to complete quests. I've looked through his quest line and it seems fairly specific (lose then win while wearing the tank top) in what is required.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Re: Drinking Game. Make sure you start tapping right away when the timer starts counting - it's a deadline, not a countdown to start. I made that mistake at first and was quite puzzled. If it's an accessibility issue, then maybe AutoHotkey can help.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
How do I talk to Stan in the morning? I think that is keeping me from advancing his quest line. I have the ability to do his first task but nothing after that. Regardless of which side of his desk I talk to him I get the same response.

I've talked to Eve to submit to her then resubmitted to Stan. Also, I was doing the tutoring quest with the neighborhood kid and got stuck submitting to the father. Again I resubmitted to Stan but am unable to talk to Stan.

Any suggestions on what I need to do?

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Re: Drinking Game. Make sure you start tapping right away when the timer starts counting - it's a deadline, not a countdown to start. I made that mistake at first and was quite puzzled. If it's an accessibility issue, then maybe AutoHotkey can help.
Out of the 7 or 8 attempts I've been able to win one. I usually get in to the neck of the bottle. What is AutoHotKey? I'm new to Windows. I didn't notice any keyboard setting that would help out.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
[Stan after first task?]
Sounds like you can talk to Stan, but you don't meet his requirements: he likes revealing clothes (I forget if he instructs Serena or not). Wear the Black Suit. You will need the completely indecent Revealing Suit for later tasks - Angie will take care of it when Serena is ready (Exposure, park gives hints). The swapping of masters should be fine, it should only disrupt progress temporarily.
Out of the 7 or 8 attempts I've been able to win one. I usually get in to the neck of the bottle. What is AutoHotKey? I'm new to Windows. I didn't notice any keyboard setting that would help out.
An old trick is to try alternating with both index fingers (or whichever fingers you prefer) - two fingers, double the rate, right?

AutoHotkey is a tool for making automated key activation sequences ( ). It's useful if you have trouble pressing keys quickly or in certain sequences. Great for improving accessibility. Others use it to automate tedious tasks.

Reactions: CHFan

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Wear the Black Suit. You will need the completely indecent Revealing Suit for later tasks - Angie will take care of it when Serena is ready (Exposure, park gives hints).
Thanks for the info. I was wearing the Revealing Suit. Didn't even occur to me to wear the Black Suit. I don't recall seeing his requirements but it was also one of the last things I did before calling it a night so my attention might have been suspect.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the info. I was wearing the Revealing Suit. Didn't even occur to me to wear the Black Suit. I don't recall seeing his requirements but it was also one of the last things I did before calling it a night so my attention might have been suspect.
Okay, hope that was it!

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Yep, that was my issue.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get Serena to go to the school at night. Haven't been able to travel from the neighborhood at night or walk thru the park. I just got to the school to see if there is a way to advance time past the afternoon. Talking to Stan after class just gives me his three tasks, two of which are greyed out.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes