4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Rfir

Jan 2, 2019
Where is the mage in aevum? Im doing the quest to help with an experiment and I dont know where to find the mage.

Rfir

Jan 2, 2019
I dont know how to get priest request 3. I keep doing priest request 2 but it does not proceed to priest request 3. can someone please help?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anytime i try to install the game this happens, any help?
That's quite the generic stop/crash, so my best guess is antivirus interference or a broken file. Try a different extraction path for starters, then switch to the default Windows antivirus (if on 10) to retry, and finally redownload the file if neither helps? :unsure:
How do i complete all the mansion events??
There are hints for all of them in the Recollection Room - use the book in Serena's bedroom to get there. Use a different save file if your current run is all in the Manor. tl;dr visit clients, fail/win the waitress game, spend nights, have 150 *Lust, and have 0 *Sanity while in the Slave Manor, I think that was it
I dont know how to get priest request 3. I keep doing priest request 2 but it does not proceed to priest request 3. can someone please help?
I think Serena must be shameless enough. :devilish: Unlock enough Reduce Shame levels, I think, possibly Exposure or even Domination? Dom is harder to get, so I bet Exposure/Reduce Shame. It's been a looooong time since I gave Father Touchy a visit...

Last edited:

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
hi.
how to go to beach, i did talk to girl, i got bikini and unlock opction "Go To Beach" while going outside my home but whan i pick she say "I dont feel like going there right now"

i think i know what hapend : im in midle of siciend clud experiment

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How can I get to the school in the evening? Based on the hints there's several events that only trigger if I go in the evening.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
How can I get to the school in the evening? Based on the hints there's several events that only trigger if I go in the evening.
You need to stay in the classroom with your wardrobe.
There are two hotspots.
One is only if you have the giftwrapper.
The other if you are naked.
Cheers

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Downloaded 1.2.2.
The game is crashing at startup. No prompt or anything. Just a black window for a second and then crash.
Any one else have this problem?
I've got the same issue. Got rpg ace stuff installed. Did you ever figure out the problem?

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the RTP version and it worked. For whatever reason, it wasn't working with the preinstalled rpg makers installed
Glad it worked out. I figured out the solution. The game tries to start in fullscreen mode but that wont work. Cleaning out the registry fixed it.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
how do I actually manage lust/sanity? Like I get some sanity from used condom on rooftop and from shower/masturbation I continue sitting on 5-10 sanity and 110-130 lust (already saw bad endings). Also are there some indicator for events on how many SN/LST I need to have? And about black dress. Angie say to meet her after class, but there is noone in the office when I come there after class.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes