4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Yep, that was my issue.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get Serena to go to the school at night. Haven't been able to travel from the neighborhood at night or walk thru the park. I just got to the school to see if there is a way to advance time past the afternoon. Talking to Stan after class just gives me his three tasks, two of which are greyed out.
You need to stay in the school.
The empty classroom is the key to stay where you are

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
You need to stay in the school.
The empty classroom is the key to stay where you are
Yeah, for whatever reason I was thinking one of his tasks would be to meet him at the school during the night, alas that wasn't the case. I figured it would require using the empty room or the tent behind the school.

Catman290

Oct 22, 2017
I seem to have been stuck. the walkthrough says to go to the hot springs but i cant find it. Where are the hot springs?

Catman290

Oct 22, 2017
otherworld the bathhouse, guess you want to meet someone there.
ah finally found it. Thank you. Say, would you happen to know how to raise sanity? It's 30/100 and goes down by 5 points with random actions. Ain't there some place you could go to get dicked down and get some sanity?

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Is there a way to skip first two underground missions? I mean they're cool and stuff, but too long to replay and i've lost my savefiles from previous walkthrough...

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
ah finally found it. Thank you. Say, would you happen to know how to raise sanity? It's 30/100 and goes down by 5 points with random actions. Ain't there some place you could go to get dicked down and get some sanity?
You can go to the Desire Shop (the shop south of the spa, west of the construction site) for items that will increase/decrease your sanity and lust. At some point you'll be able to seduce random guys on the street. I noticed once I had the Exposure contract I was able to seduce a few NPCs that wander around at night.

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
What fence are you typing about? I've yet to figure out how to jump the fence east of the Spa (not sure if there are other fences in the game).
i attemp to jump for the well south west of ahn but character said "it just a fence" and didn't jump through but walkthough said it jumpable

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i attemp to jump for the well south west of ahn but character said "it just a fence" and didn't jump through but walkthough said it jumpable
The jumps are context-sensitive. "Just a fence" is the placeholder text until that fence and jump become relevant. It's part of quest progress.

Dec 24, 2018
I'm having problem with Richard's quest. I finished Todd(Richard Junior) storyline and continued from there. But I can't get past the dinner scene

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
The jumps are context-sensitive. "Just a fence" is the placeholder text until that fence and jump become relevant. It's part of quest progress.
but eve give me Q to investigate 2 well well at the slum i'm already done but the this one i'm stuck only text appear

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
but eve give me Q to investigate 2 well well at the slum i'm already done but the this one i'm stuck only text appear
I don't remember the quest in detail, but I think the operative word here is "slum". The jumpable fence and well are in the town proper, not the slums.
I'm having problem with Richard's quest. I finished Todd(Richard Junior) storyline and continued from there. But I can't get past the dinner scene
Which scene/hint (Recollection Room) are you having trouble with? I.e. what is the next scene in the sequence.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Believe it or not I've just discovered this game, how can I activate the domination contract? I'm looking for it because female domination is one of my main fetishes.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Believe it or not I've just discovered this game, how can I activate the domination contract? I'm looking for it because female domination is one of my main fetishes.
In general, you level up Serena's kinks over time by performing relevant actions. The contracts will be offered automatically as you progress through the game. If you need to get there right away, there will potions in the Desire Shop that let you level up the kinks. My recommendation is to take your time and enjoy!

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
In general, you level up Serena's kinks over time by performing relevant actions. The contracts will be offered automatically as you progress through the game. If you need to get there right away, there will potions in the Desire Shop that let you level up the kinks. My recommendation is to take your time and enjoy!
Thanks, I'm on it

Reactions: makeitso

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
I don't remember the quest in detail, but I think the operative word here is "slum". The jumpable fence and well are in the town proper, not the slums.

Which scene/hint (Recollection Room) are you having trouble with? I.e. what is the next scene in the sequence.
yup it's said 2 well i finish investigate the slum the one i stuck is in the town proper that's the problem maybe bug or something i can't jump through

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes