4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Start(after returning to Serena's home):
- Go back to the ruins, proceed until you've found second elevator(Go straight west, then north)
- Use the elevator - collect reward - go back to ruins through it.
Where should I go or with whom I have to spesk to collect reward?

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry,
after I go back to the real world (the beginning practically) and go back to work at school, after the lesson I receive the package from mr robinson and then I don't know what to do. don't go away from school. I visited all the rooms and played cards with the pupil. what should I do ? help
sorry but someone can help me:)

Dragonlight

Jul 17, 2019
Hey everybody ! Need help with Stan. How can i proceed with his tasks ? Completed the first one, but second greyed out. Do i need to complete something first, like science club questline ?

Edit: I figured it out. Needed to wander the school at night.

Last edited:

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I seem to have been struck at the point where I finished the orc quest part, but then I can progress no more. I do meet Aria in the bathhouse, but going back to the shrine there is not cutscene whatsoever, and I am getting bad endings because I am losing so much sanity throughout the day.

The walkthrough is for version 0.99 and it gives absolutely nothing on the progression.

I tried going back to orc village but Serena seems to refuse any advances from orcs.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I seem to have been struck at the point where I finished the orc quest part, but then I can progress no more. I do meet Aria in the bathhouse, but going back to the shrine there is not cutscene whatsoever, and I am getting bad endings because I am losing so much sanity throughout the day.

The walkthrough is for version 0.99 and it gives absolutely nothing on the progression.

I tried going back to orc village but Serena seems to refuse any advances from orcs.
You have been sleeping in the inn? I think there was something about waiting a few days.
Sleeping and doing quests from the main hall.
Not totally sure here.
Cheers

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
Thanks a lot! No I just did the looking for photos quest and the public offering quests...I guess I have to give it more time....

Cheers... Is there any updated version of walkthrough or discord?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
no and no. Guess someone has to made a walkthrough sometime.
But feel free to ask oh and check the recollection room as well.

Cheers

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
The exhibitionist contract works for torn clothes too? Does that mean that I get more attack and defense if Selena is going full nude or it works for partially torn clothes too?

Also, How can I see the HP of enemies/ Damage of skills etc?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
As far as I remember there is nothing implemented to see damage of skills and so on.
These are only basic fights to show some skin haha

And sorry but never paid to much attention to all those fights.
I remember on of the skills was giving some boost, but as far as I remember it was only important for the last fight.

Since I am able to modify the game at my will, leveling was never a big problem hehe.

Hope someone else can help you with that.
Cheers

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Not sure how to enable this. There is one picture called promo4 behind it.
Since there is only self switch a and b involved it must be triggered by some event
somewhere else. Maybe someone else find out or finds how to trigger it or the dev knows which
event will trigger this.

Cheers

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes