4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Jul 23, 2018
Just wondering if anyone is having any issues with the recollection room updating. Specifically Bruces Accident 1. I have followed exactly what the hints says to unlock it, I have even gone to the back room with him to dry the shirt, I've done both options, still doesn't unlock in the reclamation room. Am I doing something wrong?

Dec 18, 2019
i downloaded a save file cuz this game is too much of a pain to playthrough again but now im stuck in the recollection room, when i try to leave it takes me to a room with eve unconscious and i cant do anything there.the debug thing isnt working either

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v1.43 (non RTP version) 249Mb

Reactions: Dixon Butz

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
is there anyway to change the arrow keys to wasd keys to move? I searched for it, but all i find is 'scripts, plugins' with no explonation on how to use/install.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
is there anyway to change the arrow keys to wasd keys to move? I searched for it, but all i find is 'scripts, plugins' with no explonation on how to use/install.
No without modifying the scripts. The engine uses w a s d for other stuff, so you need to modify all of them.
So you need to decompile it, open it in vx ace, insert the script (might be useful to make an option entry for it) and then either start it in the editor or save and start it.
If you have a numbern pad you might use 8,4,6,2 to play.
Cheers

Reactions: jojo0o

Zimet785

Nov 29, 2018
Anybody knows how to fight against immotral thugs trio? I fight them over and over and cant win. They are blocking my path so im kinda stuck with them.

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry,
after I go back to the real world (the beginning practically) and go back to work at school, after the lesson I receive the package from mr robinson and then I don't know what to do. don't go away from school. I visited all the rooms and played cards with the pupil. what should I do ? help

Kevin7214

Dec 3, 2017
Hey,
how to access the chests on the other side of the water next to the guard ?
and is there anything to do with canings?
Thanks

Last edited:

Bubub111

Dec 24, 2019
Amazing game. Been looking for something like this since Hentai Highschool.

Im a little stuck though.
After going through the science club quests all the way to where she remembers shes being manipulated i gain control next to the extra locker in the empty classroom.
If i walk to the science club and barge in I get some sort of game over. If i try to avoid going there I cant leave the school. She just says "I cant leave yet".
So im stuck in the main building of the school with no way of progressing. Tried all the clubs and rooms. Pretty much talked to every character as far as I can tell. I doubt its a bug since the game seems really well polished.

Help?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017

After going through the science club quests all the way to where she remembers shes being manipulated i gain control next to the extra locker in the empty classroom.
If i walk to the science club and barge in I get some sort of game over. If i try to avoid going there I cant leave the school. She just says "I cant leave yet".
So im stuck in the main building of the school with no way of progressing. Tried all the clubs and rooms. Pretty much talked to every character as far as I can tell. I doubt its a bug since the game seems really well polished.

Help?
Checked the roof yet?

alekc

Mar 27, 2020
установил устройство контроля разума в класе но она не разделась что делать?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

Help?
I just had this yesterday. I had to go back to the classroom first(the one you teach in), and then it'll tell you to go to the roof and after that it should be back to normal.

Reactions: Bubub111
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes