4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

firfun000

Feb 4, 2020
To get black suit, revealing suit, paint, gift suit, you can go to recollection room, go to top have one men with mask on top. He will give you how to get suit.

Reactions: phantomz

Rjarnul

Feb 14, 2020
I need help after passing the orcs and completing the crystal and training the guard after he tells me to give me something and I don't know what I should do

Reactions: kabblekamikaze

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
I need help after passing the orcs and completing the crystal and training the guard after he tells me to give me something and I don't know what I should do
If you mean the reward for finding the crystal then you get that at the bank, although I don't remember if it happens automatically or you have to go yourself. To continue the story go to the bath house and talk to aria. There's a walkthrough in the game folder for the main quest, check that.

Rjarnul

Feb 14, 2020
If I have read it but I do not understand it because it says to look for aria in the hot springs and then I spoke with Aurora and she will send you to the 2nd floor but nothing and she does not let me enter the 2 floor I need help

Rjarnul

Feb 14, 2020
Since questlog is taking too long to develop, here's a simple walkthrough of the main quest.

Valid for version 0.99 and above

This walthrough starts after the start of free-play, prologue isn't included because it's linear.

===spoiler heavy===

Start(after returning to Serena's home):
- Go back to the ruins, proceed until you've found second elevator(Go straight west, then north)
- Use the elevator - collect reward - go back to ruins through it.
- Go down south until the broken stairs.
- Jump down, go west(talk to skeleton first).
- Once in Orc village, talk to orc near cave entrance.
- After speaking to Love Maiden, go back to the tent you escaped.
(After getting gear back it's possible to leave the village with the orc, then backtrack to the broken stairs
and escape through the skeleton).
- To begin the trials either talk to the orc near cave entrance again, or sleep 3 days in the tent.
- Choose "Drink" during the trials to avoid bad ending.
- After completing the trials, follow the orcs to the hole(marked on the mini-map).
- destroy the tower - defeat the boss.
- return to Summoning Shrine - collect reward.
=======================================
- Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)
- Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).
- Go to inn for the info(skippable) - then to flower shop(white tent).
- Defeat bandits - find entrance to the tunnels.
- Destroy all red flowers in the tunnels to avoid bad end.
- Find Aria - escape with her - go back to Summoning Shrine.
======================================
- Visit Archmage chambers for a cutscene.
- Go back to hot springs for Aria event + cutscene.
- Go back home, use the bed.
- Back to City of Ahn - visit 2 wells:
- First well is in the south-west part of the town behind the fence(jumpable).
- Second well is in the slums behind the entrance stairs.
- After discovery of Aurora's secret - go to Summoning Shrine.
- Go back to the ruins(west district) - go through bridge on the south.
=====================================
- After waking up in the mansion it's recommended to make a separate save.
- Oracle has information on whether or not all mansion events have been completed.
- After 8 days in the mansion 2 men will apppear in the sout-west corner - talking to them will end
the mansion event.(going with the guard will start the mansion endings)
- After getting to Vendy's house, after the cutscene follow Vendy downstairs(if you didn't find your
gear in the basement, use machine in the corner).
- After resting in the bed, go upstairs and talk to Vendy again.
- Go through the north-east door to the dock, bo back to the mansion.
- Go back to the cells, rescue Aria and others, use the lift to go to the boss room.
- Defeat the boss.
- Explore boss area for loot, click on cupboard in south east corner.
- Leave Slave Mansion, go back to Vendy's house.
- Spend the night in the basement, make final preparations before boss fight.
- After teleporting inside the well, make your way back to the hidden passage, get inside and confront the final boss.
- Defeating him ends the main quest for now(More will be added eventually to make a proper segue to the sequel)
I need help after completing those of the orcs and the crystal that I later claim in the bank to look for serene in the hot springs and then talk to Aurora does not work for me I need help as I do that part I do not understand

Ragondin

Dec 27, 2017
If I have read it but I do not understand it because it says to look for aria in the hot springs and then I spoke with Aurora and she will send you to the 2nd floor but nothing and she does not let me enter the 2 floor I need help
I need help after completing those of the orcs and the crystal that I later claim in the bank to look for serene in the hot springs and then talk to Aurora does not work for me I need help as I do that part I do not understand
You need to go few times in the Hot Spring (like 3 or 4 times).

Each time you go to the Hot Spring, you will have a scene with Aria (she is litteraly in the middle of the pool, you can't miss her) then go back to the Inn and skip a day, next day you go back to the Hot Spring and do it again.

When Aria is not in the Hot Spring anymore, Serena will say something like "Oh Aria is not here today" then you can go to the Summoning Shrine and you should have a dialogue with Aurora.

I hope it help.

Rjarnul

Feb 14, 2020

Each time you go to the Hot Spring, you will have a scene with Aria (she is litteraly in the middle of the pool, you can't miss her) then go back to the Inn and skip a day, next day you go back to the Hot Spring and do it again.

When Aria is not in the Hot Spring anymore, Serena will say something like "Oh Aria is not here today" then you can go to the Summoning Shrine and you should have a dialogue with Aurora.

I hope it help.
Thanks

Mensbane

Sep 18, 2019

I hope it help.
I know that is where I'm stuck, for a while now - I found the crystal and it is now gated off - Aurora has nothing of note to tell me, Aria is no longer at the spring, but I am disallowed from going upstairs.

Edit: Ahhhh - you have to go to the bath AND go talk to aurora immediately after, the order is essential.

Last edited:

Ragondin

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a FULL walkthrough available? not just for the main quest but for most of the content?
I don't think. I personally didn't find any. But for most of the scene, considere going to the recollection room. The game give you hint without spoiling and so far I could realise almost all scene. Should help you.

Reactions: desmondua

obake

Oct 4, 2017
could someone provide a crunched version since there has been some updates or maybe that can be done after this next update that may cum out or not

Jpjnephthys

Dec 15, 2019
i have a problem a bandit ai is stuck to my character from the mansion and now the sience event freezes what should i do

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anybody have a truly completed recollection room? Full save in other words, with really all the events. Also, I use the excuse "my 80% completed save is gone" to repel all the future replies saying "Just play the game 4Head".

Jan 20, 2020
im stuck with "This club is too serious for me to go dressed in this suit" when i try to enter the science lab after he love letter event, any clue on how to advance?

D

Deleted member 1004657

and ridiculous not being able to walk naked after finishing the game
e ridículo não poder andar nu depois de terminar o jogo

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes