4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

BrightVerne

Aug 3, 2019
Hey guys
Im having issues with getting Park Show 2 and Park Bench 2. The hint says that I should talk to a man in the park while wearing the black suit. So I tried both the black suit and the skirt suit bt I still can't sit on the bench. What am I doing wrong?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
how do you get the ending were you become the crime boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys
Im having issues with getting Park Show 2 and Park Bench 2. The hint says that I should talk to a man in the park while wearing the black suit. So I tried both the black suit and the skirt suit bt I still can't sit on the bench. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure you have reduce shame (whichever level is required, get III just to be sure, if not certain). Also don't wear any underwear/bra. Park bench 2 appears after Park show 2, when you keep moving left there's a sparkling bench. Make sure you have done previous events and your contracts are active (although exhibition one is the only one that should be necessary I think). I can't think of anything else.

djdarrr

Jul 23, 2017
can someone explain how to unlock these in slave school? whenever i go to other clasrooms serena says something and leaves, i tried every door and every person but i just cant get rest of the events. at least can someone post a savefile with all slave school events? thanks in advance
1581457651208.png

firfun000

Feb 4, 2020
4 hours in and I can't even find out how to get to "level 2" with the succubus..
I did past the orc route and found the crystal.. Still cant do shit. cant even get her to buy sexy clothes. idk irritating
To up level, you need fuck to get exp, because she is sucubus.

firfun000

Feb 4, 2020
I still cannot find the "Card Club". The described Room might be the Art Club (Clubroom) oh Three Boys playing cards in the classroom.
New event in the Art Club is Working, nur i cannot find the event dir Card Club.
Card Club is Three Boys playing cards in the classroom. You take card from them, next day play card with them, after few day, they upgrade to Card Club.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes