4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Do you get the money back that you loose when getting captured before the final quest?

Also I am not sure how the endings work? Do they trigger after the final quest depending on what i did previously or are they something i can decide on in free roam later?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Are some of you really arguing about new updates?

Guys, come on... fans like new updates. If YOU don't like, ignore this thread?

Even if it was marked as "final", it doesn't mean, there may never be new content. Never be new bugfixes.
Do you really want developers to abandon their loved projects (which took a lot of time andcwork!) after v1.0? Would that satisfy you?

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Why.jpg

Hi kind guys! I have a question.

Why she dosen't masturbate beside the locker anymore when she is naked and hiding in classroom?

After student leave, She just say "A-am I disappointed..?".

How should I do to see her stealth masturbation agian? I loved the situation.. please give me the answer!

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Are some of you really arguing about new updates?

Guys, come on... fans like new updates. If YOU don't like, ignore this thread?

Even if it was marked as "final", it doesn't mean, there may never be new content. Never be new bugfixes.
Do you really want developers to abandon their loved projects (which took a lot of time andcwork!) after v1.0? Would that satisfy you?
I'm not complaining at all, I am a little annoyed I downloaded it the day before an update came out after seeing it was FINAL. Hey if it is complete but new stuff might come awesome, but seeing final made me think it was done ya know?

Mar 2, 2018
YEs it seems my game is completely fucked as I manged to get the exposure contract without unlocking any way to do it or even sleep naked can someone give me a new save with 100% done up to the start of free time?

Mar 2, 2018
or at the least does anyone have any idea how to fix both using the debug menu
A: not getting the reward for the first quest
B: getting the exposure contract without even being able to sleep naked

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
YEs it seems my game is completely fucked as I manged to get the exposure contract without unlocking any way to do it or even sleep naked can someone give me a new save with 100% done up to the start of free time?
Can you not just strip at night? There's a special interaction walking out of her house naked during late night if you have the exposure contract that seems to ignore how comfortable she is with nudity.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 523506

Hi kind guys! I have a question.

Why she dosen't masturbate beside the locker anymore when she is naked and hiding in classroom?

After student leave, She just say "A-am I disappointed..?".

How should I do to see her stealth masturbation agian? I loved the situation.. please give me the answer!
No idea but you can always repeat the scene in the recollection room. There you might also see if and how to get a further scene

Reactions: Prelude
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes