4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
is the gallery room complete with all events that are in the game ? I remember it wasn't up to date when I played a few versions back

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
I have come to realize that the title [Completed] for this title is a complete scam.
Tho you can't fault the dev for not wanting to let go of his "dear child". [R]Nest has done a very good job with the game but I admit that it may be time to let go =)))

Oracion2610

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys,
Someone know how to modify gold attribution at the beginning of the game. I cant keep up with the thiefs group at the end of the poison flowers cave (with Aria) ? Several try, they nearly OS me after the 4 of them kick me, always end with bad end where I am sold as slave. I have no gold at all. I need some item / potion. Thank you.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys,
Someone know how to modify gold attribution at the beginning of the game. I cant keep up with the thiefs group at the end of the poison flowers cave (with Aria) ? Several try, they nearly OS me after the 4 of them kick me, always end with bad end where I am sold as slave. I have no gold at all. I need some item / potion. Thank you.
Plop your save into . Not every stat is modifiable with the site but money is easy to change.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Hi! I report a bug. when she wears garter belt although pubic hair is in off, she has pubic hair in status screen.

+ in the situation of staue model and no_bra photo model it has simular problem. standing cg has pubic hair.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes