4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
how the hell do I get the black suit? or revealing suit or whatever it is called?

I bought all of the clothing in the shop and she said that I should talk to Angie so that she can suggest more clothes so I tried talking with Angie in every suit so far but she still doesn't mention anything.
Is there some other requirement?

NVM, found out the error of my ways...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1004657

does anyone know which RPG MAker was used, I would like a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, will I try to translate or is there a translation from Brazilian Portuguese already?

alguém sabe qual RPG MAker foi usado, eu gostaria de uma tradução para o português do Brasil, tentarei traduzir ou já existe uma tradução do português do Brasil?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
does anyone know which RPG MAker was used, I would like a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, will I try to translate or is there a translation from Brazilian Portuguese already?

alguém sabe qual RPG MAker foi usado, eu gostaria de uma tradução para o português do Brasil, tentarei traduzir ou já existe uma tradução do português do Brasil?
VX Ace was used

D

Deleted member 1004657

Now I can walk naked anywhere ? :/
Agora posso andar nu em qualquer lugar ? :/

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
If possible can serena get an upgraded version of forced feed tha allows her to gain experience from feeding of adventures in the Dungeon.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A doubt: Is this game completely completed? I ask it because I know it has had the completed tag but has had several updates lately, and I would like to know if we already have the final version of this game.

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
A doubt: Is this game completely completed? I ask it because I know it has had the completed tag but has had several updates lately, and I would like to know if we already have the final version of this game.
From what I understand the game is completed but the developer adds a thing or two every once in a while.

He is working on a sequel too.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I must say, the game's plot feels quite short. I cruised through the main quests and made mince meat out of the final boss without doing more than half of free roam content.

Still, free roam stuff is pretty good, though I'll probably not gonna go back for it because I find keyboard-only control to be awkward. Hope the sequel is done on a mouse-supported engine.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes