4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
HOW ? I CAN'T SEE THAT, CAN YOU JUST EXPLAIN HOW I CAN GET THIS REVEALING SUIT ? IT'S A MISSION OR SOMETHING LIKE THTAT ? ( and sorry for my terrible english ).
Could you show me a screenshot with this costume? And also if possible explain to me how you did it, instead of you just judging me.

Feb 11, 2019
Could you show me a screenshot with this costume? And also if possible explain to me how you did it, instead of you just judging me.
The game have function DEBUG If you can’t go through quests or missions, put what you need for the plot, for example, gold should be added not just like that, but you should go to the bank through the portal and withdraw your money there.
and through DEBUG you can make yourself all the clothes,unlock everything you need.
English is not my native language. I am writing from the translator: D

• Love
Reactions: Skamui

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
hey there
any can know how to do the scene : tutor todd (tease 1)
i tried every option but there is no tease choice

thief78

Jan 29, 2020
How to unlock the Stan 2 scene? I only see the option "go to the warehouse" and the stan 1 scene begins.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The Science Club, Ok I know I'm doing something wrong. I've looked at post regarding the science club, gone with different stats, did it first, left it for last. I still get the bad ending.

HELP!!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes