4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

ZR93

Oct 3, 2019
How do I do this, I finished the flower route but aria still does not appear in the bathroom again?

Misairu

Dec 22, 2018
Come, I have all but the first one (the 1/4)
Photo 1/4 is in town, far right side near water and entrance to park area.
Photo 2/4 is in the main teleport area (where Aurora is), on the left side there's a set of stairs, beside first statue on left.
Photo 3/4 is behind 2nd guard on right at elevator to ruins.
Photo 4/4 is in the west district ruins, go to the entrance where you meet Eve.

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Photo 1/4 is in town, far right side near water and entrance to park area.
Photo 2/4 is in the main teleport area (where Aurora is), on the left side there's a set of stairs, beside first statue on left.
Photo 3/4 is behind 2nd guard on right at elevator to ruins.
Photo 4/4 is in the west district ruins, go to the entrance where you meet Eve.
many thanks!! finally complete the photos and get the outfit

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
someone tell me how I do this? The truth has already happened once .. I don't know if I missed the event, but I can go and repeat the gartitud. Also if you tell me where the photos of the hospital mission are, it would help me

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
someone tell me how I do this? The truth has already happened once .. I don't know if I missed the event, but I can go and repeat the gartitud. Also if you tell me where the photos of the hospital mission are, it would help me
It's been some time but pretty sure those all events are mansion events, so you need to follow the main storyline. There is probably a text file in your game folder with walkthrough, although keep in mind you can't leave the mansion for some time after you are captured.

For the pictures, when you go to the labyrinth or dungeon or whatever you can open a minimap by pressing 'W' I think and it will show you the areas where you can find the pieces. Try fighting enemies in those areas I think they drop the pieces.

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
It's been some time but pretty sure those all events are mansion events, so you need to follow the main storyline. There is probably a text file in your game folder with walkthrough, although keep in mind you can't leave the mansion for some time after you are captured.

For the pictures, when you go to the labyrinth or dungeon or whatever you can open a minimap by pressing 'W' I think and it will show you the areas where you can find the pieces. Try fighting enemies in those areas I think they drop the pieces.
how am i caught? I already rescued my friend and I had her gratitude then one day Eve said something, don't pay attention. And now I don't know what to do to get caught

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
how am i caught? I already rescued my friend and I had her gratitude then one day Eve said something, don't pay attention. And now I don't know what to do to get caught
I think you saw Eve in your dream after sleeping correct? You have to go check out the 2 wells, I'll attach the relevant section of the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably have to do the 4th step.

Edit: I'm attaching screenshots

Last edited:
Reactions: Zon3-tan

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
I think you saw Eve in your dream after sleeping correct? You have to go check out the 2 wells, I'll attach the relevant section of the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You probably have to do the 4th step.

Edit: I'm attaching screenshots

many thanks. TwT By any chance you don't know where I can use the ccd-9158 too?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
many thanks. TwT By any chance you don't know where I can use the ccd-9158 too?
In the classroom I'm pretty sure but not sure about how to set it up. When you are in the classroom try using it from the inventory menu. Since you already have it I'm sure you have completed the science club storyline, in the recollection room the row below the science club scenes is for crowd control device or CCD, those will probably have hints. The scenes occur when giving lessons.

Reactions: Zon3-tan

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
In the classroom I'm pretty sure but not sure about how to set it up. When you are in the classroom try using it from the inventory menu. Since you already have it I'm sure you have completed the science club storyline, in the recollection room the row below the science club scenes is for crowd control device or CCD, those will probably have hints. The scenes occur when giving lessons.
thanks tomorrow I see it. since now I have to go up from lv since I can't kill the final boss (the archmage)

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
I just realized from 42 hours of playing... after finishing the game and with all the clothing systems, you still can't walk naked in in schools, public spaces, and cities free-fully in broad daylight??(without getting cut by cut-scenes and thrown back to home) It was the ONLY goal I had in mind! then what was the clothing system intended for if the MC cannot walk around naked in broad daylight in the end???
Bro, pls share ur completed save file pls!! the other saves haven't got full gallery

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Bro, pls share ur completed save file pls!! the other saves haven't got full gallery
Well I can share them if you want. There are 3 files, save 7 is before going through with the true ending, it doesn't have 2 events unlocked (one with the priest in church the other related to true ending) and some of the endings, but you can access all your regular areas if you want. Save 17 is full gallery with everything unlocked, but it's after true ending and you can't go back to normal game. Save 21 is Slave school 100% complete save although that one doesn't have a gallery, either walk around or access from the recollection room in save 17.

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
someone tell me how you beat the archmage? He kills me on his first atk (I am lv 10) and the fight is repeated over and over again)

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
someone tell me how you beat the archmage? He kills me on his first atk (I am lv 10) and the fight is repeated over and over again)
Do the unleashed Lust skill which loses clothes for more buffs and just spam sweep kicks so that he can't attack on next turn. You can use Unholy transfer 3 to heal a lot if he gets in some hits. Otherwise it would help if you have all the skills and buffs from eve and items for healing etc, you can buyaccessories and upgrade your glove etc in the city. Main thing is not letting him attack since he hits for a lot of damage. At least that was my strategy. I was level 9, so level is not the problem.

Reactions: charlie_00

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Is there a known issue with the school gym?

I did the very first event where you stand in as a sub and now whenever I try to stand in again... I enter the gym and it seems like a literal dead end. The locker room is locked, the exit is also locked ("Can't leave yet."), and the court is inaccessible since I'm not dressed in the PE outfit, which I can't put on since the locker room is locked.

So basically I just get stuck in the gym with no way out and no way forward.

Am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes