4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm trying as hard as I can. I've used different hands, different fingers, and different alternate inputs to Autohotkey's script. Nothing's working! I'm bawling my eyes out right now over this! I feel so powerless and feeble!
I assume you have tried AutoHotKey, It may help you out if you have not. I thought I saw some mention of it.

Here is a script to spam the "D" key while holding down the F7 Key. May need to run AutoHotKey in administrative mode so it will be allowed in game.

Code:
#NoEnv
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir, % A_ScriptDir
#SingleInstance, Force
;You may have to run AutoHotKey in administative mode to
;make sure game will register it or rather allow it.
;Hold F7 to activate release to stop
F7:: ;change to F10,F1 what ever is better for you
    toggle:=1
    while (toggle)
    {
        sleep,30 ;30 is pretty darn fast could lower that
        send, d
    }
Return

F9::  toggle:=!toggle
I commented it some to advise, save as text and then rename the extension to .afk

so say you named it "Spam_D_Key_With_F7.afk" that should work. Close it after your done using.

I did not try in game, as I have been able to get past so far with no trouble, but it should work.

EDIT >>> I may should have mentioned AutoHotKey is a free program very useful I would hate to be with out it.

I was not sure what to use for the "#IfWinActive" or I would have enter that and it would only be active if RPG maker game was up.. I was just lazy, but really was not a need for that.

EDIT >>> I attached file if not sure how to deal with the script it is zipped. But you will need AutoHotKey, just google it if do not have it.

Last edited:

Luminoto

Mar 13, 2019
Having issue to find the lost photo from the the guy at nursery (panel quests). Can someone indiquate me where to search?
Can't find any more clue since I started the quest...

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Having issue to find the lost photo from the the guy at nursery (panel quests). Can someone indiquate me where to search?
Can't find any more clue since I started the quest...
if that is the one I think... It is the photo Needed by the guy in the hospital >>>> I think is obtained by going to the ruins and using the map button the area where the mobs are that have the photo have to be cleared, ( you get a part of the photo from each mob killed in the highlighted area's, until you complete the photo.)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
btw there will be a special soon or dev said soon.
Succulence celebrates Anniversary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well October is long and he stated in another post, that he has RL errands to run.
So well might be end of October then :p

Guess sooner or later we all will celebrate with Serena :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: makeitso

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've visited the orc village and encountered a sound bug. There's this waterfall noise when you're in/close to the orc village, right? Well the sound is always playing now wherever I am... Quite annoying. Did anyone else have this problem?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So I've visited the orc village and encountered a sound bug. There's this waterfall noise when you're in/close to the orc village, right? Well the sound is always playing now wherever I am... Quite annoying. Did anyone else have this problem?
Haven't had or heard of that one. Does it keep going if you restart the game? I don't know if manipulating the sound settings resets sounds, but that's the only other thing I can think of on the spot.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Haven't had or heard of that one. Does it keep going if you restart the game? I don't know if manipulating the sound settings resets sounds, but that's the only other thing I can think of on the spot.
It's fine. I tried making the in-game sounds quieter but that didn't work either. But the sound did vanish after I let Serena take a shower. So everything's back to normal again.

Reactions: EliteTrashTaker

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
help i'm stuck here, this is the mission where we go save Aria and go to flower tunnel, i read that this should be a boss fight but when i got there they all already unconcious and i can't go any further, i've destroy all red flower but i still stuck at that situation

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
help i'm stuck here, this is the mission where we go save Aria and go to flower tunnel, i read that this should be a boss fight but when i got there they all already unconcious and i can't go any further, i've destroy all red flower but i still stuck at that situation
I don't have a test save for the flower cave fight, but that sounds like the correct progression. Talk to Aria? Check screen edges?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a walktrough for this?
There's a Walkthrough only for the main story which is provided with the game. For the rest of the events the recollection room has hints for each event on how to get them and hints on how to get some outfits etc. That's pretty much it AFAIK, you can search the thread if those don't help.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes