4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does anything happen in the submission route?

If I click on the collar it tells me to see Eva at night, but when I go to see Eva she just tells me to read the book on the right of the screen. I click on the book but nothing seems to change. I've done it multiple times and boosted my submission stats to 50 through potions, but it won't go higher.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You have to masturbate in class- You'll need <=25 sanity, the black suit, and choose to do self-study for the day. Then you'll get a letter telling you to meet him in the storage room.

Unfortunately I can't get anything to happen after that; Serena keeps turning him down when he wants to dominate her and I'm not sure how to get that to change. The hint in the recollection room doesn't have any more requirements.
whut black suit?

edit: thanks I figured it out, you need to have the passive skills from eve, only then can you buy all the items in the mall. eventually after you do, Serena is going to comment that maybe Angie knows some more clothes.

Also you can only visit and Angie after class if you substitute as the gym teacher, the copier event conflicts with her event.

She will come with you to buy the Black Suit which is a business suit btw.

Reactions: sunaboz

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Greetings All,

Is there a way to pass the Bruce drinking game without frantically pressing "D"?
I've tried it dozens of time but I never get anywhere near half the bottle. I guess I'm just not fast enough, or am I missing something?
Thanks!
Minoin!
Autohotkey Script:

F12::
Send d
sleep 10
Send d
sleep 10
Send d
sleep 10
Send d
sleep 10
return

(it will make your F12 key spam D every 10ms)
note: for best results combine with actual D key, just press it for 5+ times at the beginning of the match then press F12 to go for the win.

Reactions: Iramis

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Just gave this game a 4/5 star review.
This is for the current version upon writing this.

pros:
-the variety of poses and clothing for this game is excellent.
-the FMC role is perfect for the story.
-serena's 3d model is very well made.
-I personally liked the corruption system, it's very good especially with the GEM photoshoot events.
-more than 8 hours of gameplay for the current build as of writing this. (based on my personal playtest)
-animated gif was put into the game. (you don't see that in most rpgmaker games.)
-a variety of NPC dialogues that really gives you an immersion to the story.
-has an interactive and compelling story

cons:
-the sudden game over due to sanity depletion can be frustrating.
-made using RPGmaker VXace instead of MV thus the game looks grainy and low res.
-ridiculously hard to win Drinking game with bruce. (unless you use autohotkey or cheatengine.)
-very long screen loading times in some areas (meet with succubus eve at night and principal's room.)
-some bugs here and there, but that's to be expected of a WIP game.
-no pregnancy system. which is the only thing this game is missing otherwise i would have given it 5 stars.

Reactions: ram764

wewe11

Oct 12, 2017
how to do eve's task i can only interact with the book in eve dimension but i cant find anything of use pls help

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just gave this game a 4/5 star review.

(snip)
-no pregnancy system. which is the only thing this game is missing otherwise i would have given it 5 stars.
The MC is a succubus. Pregnancy wouldn't make sense since she isn't human any more.

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
you need high sanity
enter the room with 100 sanity
I had same problem with science club events progression. I'm positive it's bug within the safe file itself. Tried your suggestion with any variation it's still yield same result. According to what I've been read you supposed to be getting cutscenes about you recollecting your memories. But the cutscene won't trigger no matter what. Well I supposed I had to start from beginning then. :disappointed:

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes