4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do i get 'reduced shame 1', I've got 'reduced shame 2' but it doesn't seem to have altered anything.

I can't access any of the sexy clothing in the shop and I can't do any of the modelling after the coffee is split on my top.

Exhibitionism is 75
submission is 50

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
How do you meet Stan?
You have to masturbate in class- You'll need <=25 sanity, the black suit, and choose to do self-study for the day. Then you'll get a letter telling you to meet him in the storage room.

Unfortunately I can't get anything to happen after that; Serena keeps turning him down when he wants to dominate her and I'm not sure how to get that to change. The hint in the recollection room doesn't have any more requirements.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the help before, but now i am actually stuck because of a bug. I guess if you go to bed with over 100 lust then it freezes when i meet the demon again. I can't masturbate at home to lower it anymore either. Unfortunately my save is right before i entere the house so i can't lower my lust.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any easy ways to get xp?

and also where can i view the map? I've had a few quests that have said location marked on map.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
A program that some people use to edit their save files. It's basically a cheat engine, but for rpgmaker. You can edit your lust, get some items and so on. There's a download link somewhere in this thread.
just used the save editor and the problem i have apparently isn't the lust amount. Serena says I feel like I've not been able to control my...needs recently. then i transport immediately to the demon and the game freezes.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Weird, the game didn't freeze here. I've saved the game in the next day. (I've signed the submission contract for you, if you don't know what to do, you can read the contract in your inventory or break the contract with Eve)
that is odd. well thank you so much! :)

Hamguy

Aug 4, 2017
Weird, the game didn't freeze here. I've saved the game in the next day. (I've signed the submission contract for you, if you don't know what to do, you can read the contract in your inventory or break the contract with Eve)
try this

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes