4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

RedRob

May 10, 2017
So how do I manage to do anything with Stan? Everytime I try, Selena is just "nah, not in the mood", even when her lust is critical, and her sanity is low.

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
8.1:

0.8.1 log:
- Lot's of bugs fixed(probably not all of them).
- New events available in the recollection room, with hints.
- Recollection room expanded for the future.
- Butterflies are easier to catch.
- You can play black jack for money with Mr.Swanson in the afternoon(participate in card club tournament to unlock).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you walk into Mai's store while naked, the door trigger just fires over and over, so the bug is fatal.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Why is it when i try to enter science club it says 'barge in'? That was the end of the previous version. Is my save bugged or do I have to do something else to be able to enter?
Yeah. You gotta go to class the next day. YOu will see a letter on your desk. Pick it up. The quest will continue

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I've seen people asking for saves (which is typical)... more curious are old saves playable? or do I need to start over?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another gamebreaking bug: On the exposure mission, Devin took one step to the left of the middle sidewalk tile in front of her house, and got locked into the "I was spotted" trigger over and over until she broke. She had done a lot of exposure up to that point in the night (started with 95 sanity because she had just done the science lab).

balala

Feb 25, 2018
How does one set up the Crowd Control Device? Cannnot find it anywhere in the school, morning or afternoon.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Can't find a way to use lust frenzy inside the school.
And this time look like there is no hints in the recollection room.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes