4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
U

User_28128

How does one set up the Crowd Control Device? Cannnot find it anywhere in the school, morning or afternoon.
All you need to do is after completing the science clubs quest event and having gained access to the Crowd Control Device you have to first teach a class in the morning and after the class is over go inside the classroom open items and select the Crowd Control Device which is in Key Items and it should be set beside the Board.

U

User_28128

What to do next? Submission contract is accepted.
You have to visit Eve and break the submission contract and then meet with Stan it should then work. After that reestablish the Submission contract and meet with Stan after class in the classroom and pick the second option that should solve your problem.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do i get pictures to the computer club? Do I use the copier in teh teachers room? if so how it always states never mind when I try to use it.

Sam Cowden

Jul 17, 2017
To start the Stan submissive events you can't have Critical Lust (make sure it's less than 100) or you'll get the "Not in the mood" message. Also remember to visit Eve every night and read the book to satisfy that contract.

Reactions: walt_bob
U

User_28128

How do you feed on defeated enemies? i can only loot them
Well you need have the requisite skill Force Feed after which you should defeat the enemies and then loot them and then press enter after being on top of them or in the same square as the occupied NPC and believe that you should be wearing the new demon suit.

Reactions: Chronos92

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm not sure if I've hit a bug.

I go to leave the school and there is a letter at the bottom of the stairs telling me to go to the empty classroom locker.

I go there and get taken to the science club and my procedure gets up to 85%. I can't leave the school after this and the only thing I can find to do is confront the science teacher which leaves to the crowd control game over.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
can someone help me out. I am stuck at the part where you checked the locker and find out about the science club experiments. I have checked everything else and all I can do is confront them which leads to a bad end. I can't leave the school.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Not sure if this was a bug in 0.8, but I am stuck in the school right after the first time you travel back from the fantasy land. I've visited the three clubs (art, otaku, and cosplay), but still need to do something to be allowed to exit the school.

Anyone have a clue?

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if this was a bug in 0.8, but I am stuck in the school right after the first time you travel back from the fantasy land. I've visited the three clubs (art, otaku, and cosplay), but still need to do something to be allowed to exit the school.

Anyone have a clue?

You need to visit all the clubs the chorus club and swimming club to

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,

Is there a way to pass the Bruce drinking game without frantically pressing "D"?
I've tried it dozens of time but I never get anywhere near half the bottle. I guess I'm just not fast enough, or am I missing something?
Thanks!
Minoin!

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Greetings All,

Is there a way to pass the Bruce drinking game without frantically pressing "D"?
I've tried it dozens of time but I never get anywhere near half the bottle. I guess I'm just not fast enough, or am I missing something?
Thanks!
Minoin!
cheat engine with speed hacking at x0.5 is the only way for me to win ^^;

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
did someone found the lust machine recordings after you put it in the classroom ?
i got two differents one event while using it (a nake in front of the classroom with the last clothes and a lecture with the black one) but the recording are still locked in the recollection room

DanktheFrank

Jun 9, 2017
exposure stuck at 75, she says new suit is too revealing to wear outside or to school
have exposure contract
have done hide behind locker and under desk events
bug or do i need to do an event or something?
btw used a lot of the essence of nudity

TheBiatch

Feb 5, 2018
exposure stuck at 75, she says new suit is too revealing to wear outside or to school
have exposure contract
have done hide behind locker and under desk events
bug or do i need to do an event or something?
btw used a lot of the essence of nudity
Try visit Eve at night and cancel exposure contract, next night renew it again... fixed things for me

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
cheat engine with speed hacking at x0.5 is the only way for me to win ^^;
Please, do tell me more (how to achieve this), my dear nono_boulot :HeyGuys:

Edit: Ok, I Googled cheat engine and discovered a whole new world! :D
Thanks for the tip. I manged now ... Whoopieeee! :eazyHype:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
does anyone have a recent updated save?, lost over 2TB of games ...

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes