4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know what I've done wrong, but in my game I couldn't continue the science club event passed the science 3 after I found the letter that point me to check the locker in empty classroom. I've check all the room in the school building minus Girl's Gym Locker room because it's locked, nothing except "barging in" into the science room which lead me to bad ending. Is it bug? or am I missing something? Any pointer would be mostly appreciated.

Reactions: Rize

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
I see thank, and i cant trigger the submision contract when she go to talk with eve always trigger the exposure contract anyone know if is a bug?

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
Have you done self study > masturbation in classroom event yet? It's necessary to open submission contract

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Ah nvm i have to talk again with eve and i it was avalaible, and anyone know how to trigger the new event with angie?

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the help before, but now i am actually stuck because of a bug. I guess if you go to bed with over 100 lust then it freezes when i meet the demon again. I can't masturbate at home to lower it anymore either. Unfortunately my save is right before i entere the house so i can't lower my lust.
Greetings Lolalovelyass (Great name btw ;D )
In the bathroom you'll see the mirror sparkling. if you go there it gives yo the option to for one time lower your lust.

Unfortunately I can't get anything to happen after that; Serena keeps turning him down when he wants to dominate her and I'm not sure how to get that to change. The hint in the recollection room doesn't have any more requirements.
And Whynothere, You'll need to have your lust under 100 (so not critical), then you can accept the domination. Seems weird that it only happens when the lust is low, but that's how I managed.

Take care,
Minoin!

Reactions: whynothere
Mar 28, 2018
so the art class is bugged i did the first time pose then there is no more whenever i talk to her she says "i dont know what to draw next" and never ask me to pose for them again . . . help please

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I see thank, and i cant trigger the submision contract when she go to talk with eve always trigger the exposure contract anyone know if is a bug?
It triggers as you progress the game. I think it comes after you complete the trials in the orc camp.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know what I've done wrong, but in my game I couldn't continue the science club event passed the science 3 after I found the letter that point me to check the locker in empty classroom. I've check all the room in the school building minus Girl's Gym Locker room because it's locked, nothing except "barging in" into the science room which lead me to bad ending. Is it bug? or am I missing something? Any pointer would be mostly appreciated.
The locker is the one in the classroom opposite the teachers staff room (1st floor bottom right) Its the one where you can normally change clothes. After you go and try to change clothes you realise something is wrong, if you go straight to the science club its game over. you need to go to your classroom, which will trigger a cut scene recollection and then go to the roof which will trigger another cut scene recollection.

Reactions: Sovereign

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
After checking out the locker I go straight to her classroom, no recollection event triggering. Is there any additional parameter like the amount of lust or sanity I should be aware of?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Same here I have checked the locker in another version so now those event aren't triggering for me. I think i will see if i can reset the flags

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
To get the new teacher suit you must first triggering Park Bench masturbation event, then the next day talk to Angie to receive the suit.

for_f95

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone! Forgive me for my English, I use a translator.
Passage of the scientific club: after picked up an envelope from the table-read-change into a pantsuit the first suit of the teacher and leave the school BUILDING. Go to the left side, for the storage will be a guy with glasses - talk - further will understand.

Fallen_Star

May 3, 2018
Hi, I think there is some problem in my keyboard settings... it works well in direction keys but in case of other keys like S, W it doesn't work

silarix

May 1, 2017
that is odd. well thank you so much! :)
I had the same problem - looks like the variable 0144 "sanitycontract>=5 ... play cutscene4" is the freeze error for me. I have contract exposure - so I dont know why sanity contract should check...edited with savedit and can play again..

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes