4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Do you need to do any of the science club events to get the exposure contract after talking to the couple in Lover's Park? I somehow managed to get the Dominance contract (wasn't trying for it just happened) but can't seem to figure out how to get the exposure contract. I've tried talking to the woman on the first day after we're allowed to pick the option to walk through the park and the next day I talk to the partner and he says I'm not ready yet (tried with lust and SN at critical levels same message) said the same thing on the 3rd day also.

dodob

May 10, 2017
I've problems with the exposure contract. Namely once you the janitor locks your clothes you away and you have walk naked. It is said that Bruce will give the clothes back, but that never happens and without clothes you can't go out. Until evening, but then Bruce blocks the entrance. Is there a solution?

Mrkoolguy

Jan 21, 2018
How do you get the new teacher and new combat clothes? I have the black suit already, but there is another one right?

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get the new teacher and new combat clothes? I have the black suit already, but there is another one right?
That's what I'm wondering too. When you get all the clothes at the store, your character wonders if the other teacher has any other stores to suggest. But whenever you talk to that teacher, she just talks about how good you look.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with RTP and No RPT versions of v0.8.3

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Do you need to do any of the science club events to get the exposure contract after talking to the couple in Lover's Park? I somehow managed to get the Dominance contract (wasn't trying for it just happened) but can't seem to figure out how to get the exposure contract. I've tried talking to the woman on the first day after we're allowed to pick the option to walk through the park and the next day I talk to the partner and he says I'm not ready yet (tried with lust and SN at critical levels same message) said the same thing on the 3rd day also.
Think to get the exposure contract you need to sleep naked a couple nights. Don't visit eve. After a couple of nights should trigger a dream where you meet Eve and she offers you the contract.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
That's what I'm wondering too. When you get all the clothes at the store, your character wonders if the other teacher has any other stores to suggest. But whenever you talk to that teacher, she just talks about how good you look.
You need to do the park events, starting with the regular skirt or fancy teacher suits. Then the black suit, and stop at a bench before leaving the park the day you do that. Then visit Angie in the teacher's room in the morning, and it should be obvious from there.

As for the combat suit, you need the dominance contract, but I haven't gotten it myself, so I don't know the details.

Lorien22

Jun 23, 2018
i dont know if I am being dumb or if there's something wrong but I'm doing the third test for the adventurer training and it just tells me to hold S to stay still, i held S for a good 5 minutes and nothing happened... Please Help?

TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
i dont know if I am being dumb or if there's something wrong but I'm doing the third test for the adventurer training and it just tells me to hold S to stay still, i held S for a good 5 minutes and nothing happened... Please Help?
Holding the S button is meant to help you turn around in tiny shadows, you are meant to sneak around in the shadow and take down enemies like that ( or just fight them if you want )

Lorien22

Jun 23, 2018
Holding the S button is meant to help you turn around in tiny shadows, you are meant to sneak around in the shadow and take down enemies like that ( or just fight them if you want )
Thank you, i probably would never have figured that out on my own

Reactions: TheRedLight

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What triggers events in the submission/domination paths? I’ve unlocked both but nothing seems to happen. I’ve boosted both to 50?with potions.

Do the nicknames actually do anything?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Someone should post the known bugs for 8.3 just in case someone runs into one/before anyone can run into one that way they can avoid it.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes