4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Photography studio - i do the 30 minute topless shoot and get told to come back the next day for something better but it never changes.
How do I progress the photo studio? I am stuck at the stage where they spill coffee on me, and if wearing bra there is an option to Agree or Refuse, but both options results in refusal.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
i cant get the black suit cus angie needs to shop with me and since you cant continue the nerdclubs quest nobody is in the teachers room cus it thinks you wanna scan your bewbs buuut im done with that. so im stuck. yes?
It seems like teachers room is randomly choosen when you try to enter it. Either empty room with scanner spawns or one with teachers.

Keep going in and out and you will get the version of the room that you need.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do I progress the photo studio? I am stuck at the stage where they spill coffee on me, and if wearing bra there is an option to Agree or Refuse, but both options results in refusal.
You might need a higher exhibitionism score.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
You might need a higher exhibitionism score.
It is currently at 71... However, I did notice that since I never went through the park when going home, the exhibition event chain there is just starting... sigh. I am guess the events in two locations are linked?

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
How do you guys deal with Sanity, constant game overs if you don't keep constant vigilance over it is pretty annoying.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
How to unlock stan 2 scene
When you see stan in the storeroom, Serena will refuse to "play" along unless she has critical sanity (<25) and high lust (>100).
How do you guys deal with Sanity, constant game overs if you don't keep constant vigilance over it is pretty annoying.
Every morning collect the used condom near the desire shop. Use them when in need...

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
Lost my save guys. I had just got up to the second stan quest and my PC bluescreened due to overheating (?) I think and now it's all gone. Does anyone possibly have a save?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes