4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Could someone tell me the location of photo 1/4 please?
Here's an old post, don't know which one you need

Picture sidequest. (i only found 3 of 4)
1) Near elevator in palace, behind one of the guards on the right side.
2) Green area in caves.
3) Don't quite remember.... think it was in the main hall or near church.
4) 404 not found. i searched every area in the entire game.

diikhlaskan

Jul 3, 2018
err how do i unlocked the first bruce contest
i wear white tank top
lose and win
then bruce make my clothes wet.

i still cannot unlocked it on the recollection room

Reactions: B10

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
guys... where is the preparation area?
You mean the one for your training before you can go in the ruins? Left side of the shrine, there's a guard in front of a portan/summoning circle. If you have your ID he'll let you pass. After the teleport, go to the left side of the area.

Dunkirk1996

Jun 19, 2018
You mean the one for your training before you can go in the ruins? Left side of the shrine, there's a guard in front of a portan/summoning circle. If you have your ID he'll let you pass. After the teleport, go to the left side of the area.
One of the mission is "Deliver Books" and the location says "Preparation Area" but i dont find it i try where the elevator for the dungeon is, but nothing is there.
PD: how can i rise the lvl of serena asdasd.png ?

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
One of the mission is "Deliver Books" and the location says "Preparation Area" but i dont find it i try where the elevator for the dungeon is, but nothing is there.
PD: how can i rise the lvl of serena View attachment 123916 ?
Right, ok. Same area I pointed out earlier. You take a right to go to the elevator for the ruins. Instead of the right, keep going straight (lower part of the map). There's 4 merchant stands, one of them gives you the book for that quest.

Also, if you fail the quest (get into a fight while you're carrying the book) you get a scene

Reactions: Dunkirk1996

Dunkirk1996

Jun 19, 2018
Have a lot of sex and/or use used condoms.
Right, ok. Same area I pointed out earlier. You take a right to go to the elevator for the ruins. Instead of the right, keep going straight (lower part of the map). There's 4 merchant stands, one of them gives you the book for that quest.

Also, if you fail the quest (get into a fight while you're carrying the book) you get a scene

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
i tried to barge in science room with 100 SN
game over.
Sanity has nothing to do with it. You're not supposed to barge in but try to investigate in the school so you know more what's going on and and more options open up (don't get your hopes up though there's like one more scene about it and then it says "see ya next update").

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
@TomberryDude Actually, the "See ya in the next update" is an error, leftover from a previous version: you can finish the whole science club arc in this version (sadly).

@diikhlaskan the "barge in" option is always a game over. Later on in the arc, for some reason, it keeps popping up, just ignore it.

Reactions: TomberryDude
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes