got a problem....
i got exposure contract directly after brainwashing from science club
and i got reduce shame 2 already, with drop pant
then i realize park route is needed to get reduce shame 1
i've do it several times and i've found that
park show 2 need to be done in black suit
i did, but i can get that...
do i need to wear specific underwear?
To get black suit you need to buy most or all of the clothes in the shop, including sexy clothes, then talk to one of the teachers in the faculty room/teacher's lounge after school.
I'm not sure if the park stuff is needed to get Reduce Shame 1, but if it is, just talk to the guy. Don't talk to the woman first, she'll strip and it will change the guy's dialogue. You don't need special underwear, but there is one scene where you do need to wear underwear. Wearing nothing won't progress the scene.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
i've found the problem....
i got reduce shame 1 after buying those ordinary clothes, and i've misunderstanding black suit is the original suit
XDD
thanks bro anyway

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
u cant its not in the game yet
Is photo shoot available? After coffee is spilled on teacher she's too shy to do a nude photo session even after I've bought sunglasses and with exposure at 75/100 (can't raise it higher AFAIK). Same thing for mixed bath in magical world. Also, does dominatrix clothing make any difference? And is there any content in the dirty bathroom in the park?

The way the game handles battle and enemies is... strange. For starters, I never used most of the unlockable skills, saw little reason to. (...)
I strongly disagree, I was actually very surprised how good the fights were for an RPGM game (and erotic one at that). Skills are VERY useful, you just have to think use them properly. Showing pussy to magical enemies (who deal massive amounts of damage) is an easy win, same goes for tits or taunt. You can unlock these skills by advancing the story in "our" world and by buying potions. After some time you can exchange 5 lust points for 10 SN (or 5 SN for 10 Lust points) which is very useful. Orcs and going naked around town is also very useful because you can get XP easily, power up, get more money and get very useful items.

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
0.85.3 No RTP

Changelog:

New stuff:

+ Main story progression added.
+ New maps and ruins section added.
+ Slums and top floor of the shrine are available.
+ New enemies added.
+ New defeat screen added in new areas.
+ 2 Bad endings added in new areas.
+ 3 Aria events added.
+ 2 Hot springs events added.
+ Added Eve task for submission contract.
+ Cheerleaders event added in school grounds.
+ New Video Game club event added.
+ Library event added with revealing suit.
+ Stan mini-event added in class.
+ Added option to stay in school when Serena's clothes get taken away.
+ Added another Stranger encounter.
+ Locked door in the other world inn can be unlocked.

Misc:
- Added item that let's user escape from "captured" state.(untested)
- recollection room is accessible from school and inn in the other world(untested).
- Added wardrobe near orc village.
- Bombs are more expensive now.
- Skull of defeat is slightly cheaper.
- Fixed several bugs with Panties Off.
- Fixed bugs with Eve and Stan both being masters at the same time(need to enter Serena's home to fix it for old saves).

Djinn

Sep 21, 2016
I accessed the new content by going to the public baths first. After you go there a second time and Aria doesn't show up go talk to Aurora to progress the story.

Reactions: wewe11
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes